Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Dan Ruddock - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Dan Ruddock
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
wbbbbbbb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 5:01 am    Post subject: Dan Ruddock - [email protected] Reply with quote

I would like to leave positive feedback for Dan Ruddock. I bought a pair of Gene Berg 1.54 forged ratio rockers. I used PayPal and item was shipped so fast that it came with a speeding ticket! Item was as described and in excellent condition.

Danka / Thanks Dan!

wbbbbbbb
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
raul arrese
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: Dan Ruddock - [email protected] Reply with quote

I allso have done Many transactions with Dan , stand up guy , honest ...
" 2013 Lakeland Classic Best of Show "
" 2014 Show and Shine , First in class "
"
Like my facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Raul-Arrese-custom-fabrication-and-performance/1832968110262608
raul arrese
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: Dan Ruddock - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchase'd a Bee hive spring kit from Dan , once again great transaction , great product , many hours on this motor and very happy with performance and quality of dan"s Bee Hive SET UP ... He's a stand up guy with ton's of knowledge and always here to give advice and help you out ...
" 2013 Lakeland Classic Best of Show "
" 2014 Show and Shine , First in class "
"
Like my facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Raul-Arrese-custom-fabrication-and-performance/1832968110262608
Chunkstyle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Dan Ruddock - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a hex bar linkage from Dan recently. Good transaction, super-fast shipping, very helpful seller. Glad to have dealt with him -- would do it again.

Thanks, Dan!
joescoolcustoms
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Dan Ruddock - [email protected] Reply with quote

Pictures in ads look nice, but you never know what you get until you get it. Price is a hard swallow.

But once in hand, WOW! The quality is high, and the parts looks as good as the pictures.

In the time of EMPI crappy quality parts, the Beehives Done Right is refreshing.

Prompt response and quick service.

Everyone is gifted. Some just do not open the package.

Looks like it was painted with a live chicken,polished with a brick and buffed with a pine cone
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dan Ruddock
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Dan Ruddock - [email protected] Reply with quote

Not sure where the keepers and lash caps are made but the springs and retainers are made in the USA. Dan
CLKWRK
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Dan Ruddock - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a set of beehive springs for my Type 4 turbo.
Parts look good and fit great, next season I plan on turing up the boost past 10psi.

I will be buying another set from Dan for spare engine I am building.

Good seller
http://shoptalkforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=134056
Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/vantageaircooled/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ekacpuc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Dan Ruddock - [email protected] Reply with quote

Awesome guy to do business with. Good comunication, fast reasonable shipping too.

I ordered a cam from another vendor and the wait time was crazy long. Dan got ahold of me and had the cam I wanted in a blank that let me use cb lifters instead of scats. He also pointed out that web cam makes better cam than cb performance does and he was correct. The quality was visually noticeable and the cb cam just came in a box with packing peanuts (no plastic around cam)!

Will order from him again in the future.
fuguboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Dan Ruddock - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a Web cam from Dan , fast reasonable shipping to Hawaii. Would buy from again. Thanks Dan
VanceVesta
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:59 am    Post subject: Re: Dan Ruddock - [email protected] Reply with quote

Wasn't quick on leaving feedback but after about 7000 miles I am truly impressed with his "Beehives done right". I used them with an FK-8 cam which is recommended to use dual springs and they work great. So much so when I ran into some issues with a set of pushrods I tried the "Pushrods done right" as well and they made a night and day difference. The prices might seem high but you are paying for some of the best quality stuff on the market. Thanks for helping keep these motors so reliable for us that still daily driving them.
Dan Ruddock
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: Dan Ruddock - [email protected] Reply with quote

Update: I will be moving from my native state of California to Florida. My biz will be down from the 18th of January till the end of February. I will not be able to ship product but I will be able in a limited capacity to answer questions. I have escaped. Dan
Dan Ruddock
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: Dan Ruddock - [email protected] Reply with quote

I am now back up and running at a limited capacity. Best to call for availability and time to ship, boxes boxes and more boxes. Dan
Lechel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:33 am    Post subject: Re: Dan Ruddock - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just made a couple of order from Dan. Great Guy!!! Fast email replies. No issues with answer all my questions and gave good advice. Very patience at phone call even English is not my native language. Dan is another good reason to buy parts from enthusiasts. Looking forward to get my beehives springs!! And later some pushrods. Highly recommended will buy from him for sure!!!

Thanks Dan.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Dan Ruddock - [email protected] Reply with quote

He bought a distributor from me, everything advanced smoothly
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gsarmas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Dan Ruddock - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought Dan’s 1957 Porsche 356 that he had for 40 years. He custom built the motor and boosted it from a stock 1600 to over 1900cc. Dan really knows a lot about high performance parts for air cooled VW and Porsche motors. He did a great job with modifying the car which runs and looks great!
Dan Ruddock
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: Dan Ruddock - [email protected] Reply with quote

I don't know if this breaks any feedback rules and I will correct if so. Got a text from a non-member to the Samba and I thought I would share it. Not modified and I got his blessing to do so.
Dan

dan, thank you for the awesome products!!!

dd beehives and web 252 cam installed in a thick wall 2110 cc. all broke in (no issues
at all)...currently have nearly 150 miles on it, got the 44 idf jets very close and did
several "lash" checks (out of fear); absolutely as advertised, torque and power
band is very broad. my ghia, with stock gears, at highway speeds (75mph), it runs smooth
and is very responsive to throttle response.

thank you very much!!!
respectfully,
JR Doquisa
The ADAC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Dan Ruddock - [email protected] Reply with quote

Have gotten a couple sets of Dan's Beehive & pushrods, I have to say these things are Fabulous!! Great communication and a Very Knowledgeable individual. Will be looking forward to future purchases of his kits!! Thanks Dan
OldSchoolPerformance
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: Dan Ruddock - [email protected] Reply with quote

I'm running the beehive springs on a turbo and Dan also spent many hours with me coming up with a custom cam to match the springs and rockers. my engine runs quieter and smoother now, he knows his stuff.

[email protected]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
ekacpuc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Dan Ruddock - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a 252 cam and matching lifters on one order then beehives done right on another. Dan always takes the time to answers questions, quick reasonable shipping too. Great to do business with.
SweetT3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:48 am    Post subject: Re: Dan Ruddock - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very pleased with the smooth transaction. Beautiful parts and lighting fast shipping.
Highly recommended!

Richard
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: