Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: VW_62
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: July 30, 2023
burnt63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:34 am    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

Recently bought an adjustable beam from Josh. Easy transaction and quick shipping. I would purchase from Josh again.
Silvester
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:45 am    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

I recently bought a 6V battery cover and strap for my 61 from josh. He was wonderful to deal with. He answered my emails promptly and shipped the item timely and securely packaged. You can buy with confidence from Josh. Smile I would buy again from him.

Vw's currently caretaking
61 Beetle - Pastel blue
79 Scirocco - Kolibri Green
80 Scirocco S - Alpine white - Drake built 1.8 W/ Stage II Callaway.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
qletsinger66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

Bought some cargo doors from Joshua. The advertisement was very honest and parts showed up in a very reasonable time.
Vincent Martinez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

I Bought a complete rag top (complete roof) from [email protected] the
deal was for him to ship it complete Cost me close to $!000.00 including
shipping. I did not get the complete Roof. Josh sent a different roof
which had been cut one third of the rear. He advised he had to cut it for shipping, with out asking me. He was told I wanted the hole roof so I could cut it my self to my needs. The cut was so rusty I know it was a different roof he sent. The main rail on the Pass side
was crushed bad and so was the aluminum track. The mechanism is all
rusted and will not operate. He wanted me to fill a claim with the
shipper and I advised there was no damage to the item when delivered.
This guy has screwed me out of close to $1000.00 including shipping and
then he wanted me to screw the shipper.
This guy is worst than bad news. I feel his name should be Jessie James.
Bottom line is you all have been warned so if he change what one buys to
what he want to send you. If you buy from this guy don't say I didn't
warn everyone. I never will I got screwed bad The roof is trash!!!!!!!
VW_62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

Actually It is the roof that was advertised, i told you it had to be cut down to be shipped the way you requested. I offered you an option to go pick it up at the frieght center..you refused, The damage was def done buy the shipper as seen in the pics on the ad, there was no damage and this is why we insure items. You also refused to file a claim . You also sent very nasty and vulgar emails which didnt help anyone...i will be forwarding all of the communications to Everett so he can remove your negative feedback.... i would still be willing to file the claim with the insurance and get a full refund .............
vraya
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:24 am    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

Bought a T handle for 54 oval, great comunication and deal. Fast shipping and accurately described item and also add awesome sticker for free.
Thanks again I will be watching your ads.
Wooley_vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

Fast shipping good prices would buy from him again
CaLiBus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

Josh amazing. He came through for me Big time! Shipping was incredibly fast!

Thank you Josh!
OldeVolksHome
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

I bought a nice pointed front bumper for my 66 Westy from Josh. Ad was clear and he answered my questions and provided additional pics.

He's very reasonable, a pleasure to do business with - and shipping this awkward item was very prompt.

Thanks Josh!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
juasilva
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

I got a right fender from josh. Good Communication, fender as described.
Thank you
bugformancesac.com
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

Great transaction! Paid through Paypal. Great buyer!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Classifieds Feedback
kgstef
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:35 am    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

HI Samba friends, bought a 71 Ghia vert from Josh. Payment arrived with Josh on 2018-02-08 until then excellent communication.

I am waiting now for a reply from Josh he is going to sent some pics of the paperwork so i can let the shipper pick up the car.

I will keep you posted
Thanks,
Stefan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kgstef
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:43 am    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

Is there somebody here ho knows where Josh is?

I'am trying to get the shipper contact him to pick up the car that i bought and payed for.
However no answer on my emails or phonecalls...

Thank you,
Stef
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kgstef
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:54 am    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

No reply from Josh...

Doing business on the samba for 14 years, there must be something wrong
kgstef
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:01 am    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

These are the facts

Bought a karmann vert from Josh in februar, excellent communication until the car got to be shipped.
Josh got sick and is not able to get the paperwork done - ok
He says to pay me back, i offered help from a friend in CT to get it shipped
We are nearly august, still no payback...
kgstef
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

Every week a email that he is going to sent the money, we are oktober still nothing
cru62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

Got my plate tag in a timely manner. Very professional and easy to deal with. Thank you!

Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.

Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
Jorn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

Great service. I live on the other side of the ocean. Took 6 days from the moment i contacted Josh untill my parts arrived. Thumbs up! Thank you Josh.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Classifieds Feedback
t7d5
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

Bought a used part from vw_62 (Josh) He shipped it the same day and it arrived within a few days, good part, very reasonable prices and good communication. Would recommend to anyone.

Thanks Josh, it works well. t7d5
nolamm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

Excellent transaction. Great price. Item well packed and shipped fast. Hope to do more business with Josh soon. Thanks!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Jump to:
Page 13 of 15

Jump to: