Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Glenn Ring - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Glenn
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
norris
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Glenn Ring - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just bought a 010 from Glenn. It could not have been a nicer piece. He very obviously take tremendous pride in rebuilding these distributors and his "service after the sale" is 2nd to none.
Thanks Glenn
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pilottangocharlie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:49 am    Post subject: Re: Glenn Ring - [email protected] Reply with quote

I sent a third party purchased big cap distributor out to Glenn to have him work his magic restoring it and he did a marvelous job! The entire distributor looks as good as new. I will be doing business with him again.
David Miskov
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:41 am    Post subject: Re: Glenn Ring - [email protected] Reply with quote

Nice price and quick shipping. Thanks.
velvetgreen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Glenn Ring - [email protected] Reply with quote

Glenn is great to deal- very professional and very fast to ship! Thanks Glenn
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
blue72beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Glenn Ring - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a pulley from Glenn, fair price, quick shipping, thanks a bunch!
AlmostHeavenWV_VW Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:49 am    Post subject: Re: Glenn Ring - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've bought many items from Glenn.

Always a good price.
Always exactly as pictured and described.
Always shipped quickly (usually had the item in 3 days)
Bosch DVDA 205AJ Distributor
Thread
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: Glenn Ring - [email protected] Reply with quote

+100 for Glenn. I'm restoring a 67 Type I that I've had for 24 years and had been away form the "scene" for about 10 years. In my youth I was one of the 009 folks who had figured that since that's what everyone swears by, it must be right.

After spending a bunch of time on this site and reading a number of posts by Glenn, it was clear that a 010 was the best way to go. I contacted Glenn, he had one ready to rebuild, I sent him a check, and a few days later I had a beautiful 010 in my hands ready to install on my 1776.

Throughout the process Glenn was very communicative and keep me up to date on progress and shipping. Even through a Nor'easter.

I can not recommend Glenn enough.
63CabDriver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:23 am    Post subject: Re: Glenn Ring - [email protected] Reply with quote

I sent Glenn another distributor to refurbished. It had been sitting in a 40 horse engine block, outside, for years. Glenn did a phenomenal job on it and now looks brand new. Highly recommended in my book.
Saucy Jack
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Glenn Ring - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just a quick note:

Bought a set of bumper delete covers for my 78 Super Convert from Glenn, had never seen them anywhere before and ran across them in the classifieds, I had contact Glenn about them on a Fri and they arrived on Monday, faster than any other place I've bought from, and exactly as advertised..... Stars across the board, Thanks Glenn, they look great and the wife says they make her ride look gorgeous:

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

78 SB CHAMPAGNE II
Spezialist
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: Glenn Ring - [email protected] Reply with quote

Amazing buyer, easy transaction.
Peter D.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Glenn Ring - [email protected] Reply with quote

Glenn rebuilt did a beautiful job restoring my distributor. It was returned in less than a week and it looks brand new.
iowegian Premium Member
Samba Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Glenn Ring - [email protected] Reply with quote

I only needed tune-up parts and Glenn knew exactly which genuine Bosch parts I needed. He had them in stock. Very reasonable price and shipped with a quickness.
levin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Glenn Ring - [email protected] Reply with quote

Glenn did an awesome job rebuilding my Bosch 010. Would definitely use him again for the next distributor I need rebuilt.
noneed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Glenn Ring - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recently sold Glenn a cast iron distributor and as usual, a perfect transaction Very Happy
Been dealing with and have known Glenn for years, and he's always a pleasure to deal with. Cool
Super prompt emails and payment, and one of the most knowledgeable distributor guys out there !
Thanks again Glenn.

Schwing wrote:
Bondo is like make-up, it fools the eye from the ugly truth
MarcDev
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: Glenn Ring - [email protected] Reply with quote

See that very pretty Dizzy on my survivor 40HP motor (45+ years in hibernation). Well that Dizzy got my little 40HP humming along! Glenn knows all things VW especially the distributors, and even is familiar with the most rare models! Thanks Glenn...
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:49 am    Post subject: Re: Glenn Ring - [email protected] Reply with quote

Glad to help and I see you had Bill rebuilt the fuel pump.

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
MarcDev
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:14 am    Post subject: Re: Glenn Ring - [email protected] Reply with quote

Yup did great with Bills restored fuel pump, and Tim (VolkzBitz) restored the original carb! A great Samba trio of 40HPVW experts!
Six9westy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Glenn Ring - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got my distributor today, thankfully Chris from Classic VW bugs sent me to him and recommended the 019. He was awesome! And held it for me for a week so I could get some money together. It honestly came better than expected. When Everyone means REBUILT. It’s like factory new. So stoked to get the rest of my parts in for my bug and start throwing this engine together.
Acie6572
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Glenn Ring - [email protected] Reply with quote

Emailed Glenn about locatimg some fiber washers for my 205K.. He immediatley responded within (literally) a minute.. A simple transaction through paypal and he had them packed and ready for shipment.. Thank you Glenn.! Geoff
bluesparkle1965
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: Glenn Ring - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just wanted to say thank you to Glenn for rebuilding my Bosch ZV/PAU4R2 dizzy. Not only was it rebuilt to "new" condition, it was done so quickly for a very fair fee. As soon as I installed it, the difference was immediate. Fantastic job. You're the best!

Mfratino - Long Beach CA

Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Jump to:
Page 17 of 18

Jump to: