Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

WW window felt fitting
Forum Index -> Split Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
azbob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:19 pm    Post subject: WW window felt fitting Reply with quote

I'm not seeing anyone posting about these or having to modify these (length wise, angle cuts ect).

Are these holes on the bottom track flet supposed to line up?

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

They aren't close and there are no other holes there. Maybe I'm missing something simple.

Also, from reading other posts about door frame rubber/felt from different suppliers, I saw some saying that the WW ones are pre-cut to fit but if you look at the following pic, the piece is a few inches too long. That and the angle cut doesn't seem to mate with the top felt piece, not even close.

Figured I'd ask before I trim/cut/bitch.
BarryL Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: WW window felt fitting Reply with quote

azbob wrote:

Yes they are the drain.
azbob wrote:
Also, from reading other posts about door frame rubber/felt from different suppliers, I saw some saying that the WW ones are pre-cut to fit but if you look at the following pic, the piece is a few inches too long. That and the angle cut doesn't seem to mate with the top felt piece, not even close.

Should be correct length. Your set must have been made on Friday at 4:20. The long thing could be cut shorter at least.
azbob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: WW window felt fitting Reply with quote

BarryL wrote:
azbob wrote:

Yes they are the drain.
azbob wrote:

Should be correct length. Your set must have been made on Friday at 4:20. The long thing could be cut shorter at least.

Yeah, I was wondering wtf. The plastic bag wrapper thing it came in was open when I got it with a bunch of other items.

I'll call them tomorrow.
srfndoc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:02 am    Post subject: Re: WW window felt fitting Reply with quote

They should also be made to the correct length with no trimming required (at least mine were from WW a few years back).
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Split Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: