Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Burgundy Ron - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Burgundy Ron
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
realmechanic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:35 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ron responded to a wanted add I posted and had exactly what I needed. Did a fine job and got the part I needed boxed and shipped to me quickly. Thanks ron.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
superhappyfunfun
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Part came at condition indicated.

Great wrap job.

I’d buy more if he had what I wanted... Smile
fluidjuice
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered (and received !) a bosch horn - shipped from there to the uk; absolutely no problem. top chap Smile
Buggeee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ron Burgundy exceeds expectations again! I guess he couldn't decide which fender would be better for me so he sent me both. Way to go Ron I'll be back again and again. Those who are looking for second day delivery to go to Amazon. Those who want to do some buggin with a cool dude go to Ron. This man works and has to go down the mountain once in a while with this parts for us. I asked about some other stuff and he went hunting it all down for me like I was his nephew or something. Fantastic service. Be patient and he'll get the job done. Thanks Ron. Smile
SnowDaySyncro wrote:
Every setback is an opportunity to learn stuff and to buy new tools.
karmannghia1960
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 4:00 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

very good seller I bought Ron two corners of bumper
received promptly and in the state indicated
I recommend Very Happy
thierry (France)
briankell
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased 2 1969 front fenders from Ron. The fenders are in excellent condition. Definitely exceeded my expectations. This is my first purchase from anyone on Samba and Ron is great to work with. He responded quickly to my emails and I got exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again Ron. Will be back again!!! Highly recommended.
kombi kid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

ron burgundry is awesome, he had something that i needed cut to size and he took great care of me and shipped it out super fast,
thanks so much
kombi kid

I asked god for my first VW, I know he doesn't work that way so I stole a bug and asked for forgiveness!

my "car guy 401k"
1963 kombi (now running and driving
1956 oval sad to see it go!
1966 ghia coupe
1963 bug (sold at prado)
1968 porsche 912
1964 super stock dodge factory light weight 426cu 425hp
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
wdollie6
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ron did an excellent job turning around a couple of my missing parts. When I asked if had something else I needed he responded quickly and shipped that along with the other items. Packaging was great, delivery was quick, will contact him again when I identify additional needs.
1972 Westy, Sierra Yellow
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
GFS1917
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller.Thanks
Elcelta
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ron is very good seller, I bought a radio repair metal for my Bus and received quickly, good price and very fast.
Thankyou.
Julio I.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Classifieds Feedback
Str8bugN
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:13 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great guy to get parts from, quick shipping and awesome communication so I would recommend him any day of the week.
metoooo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:27 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good seller, Good communication... will buy again... Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jeffgagnon Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:25 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I’ve had a few transactions with Ron over the last few months. Always seams to have what I need and the quality is better than most. His prices are fair.
Very happy with my purchases. I will continue with to buy from him. Thanks
BajaRoy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:49 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good Transactions.
fastbyfrag
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I sent a picture of what I needed and got those parts plus a couple that I didn’t know I was missing. Good prices and great knowledge.
Danno63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Smooth Transaction. I will buy from him again.
Thanks.
Friedpotatoes
Addicted4life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Rosponded to my emails in a timely fashion , was easy to work with. Parts came quick and were as described .
ctknecht
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ron was responsive to emails and communicated well. We had a simple transaction.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dmac4x
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a bus wheel from Ron. He was informative and shipped out quickly.

Great to work with. Dmac4x
VixPuma
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:48 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

After 4 weeks from original purchase and 3 email check ins, I finally needed to do a Paypal dispute to get my money back for an order that this seller did not send, nor send me a refund on his own.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Page 13 of 16

Jump to: