Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

appalachianair&water - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: appalachianair&water
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Otan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:10 am    Post subject: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a vintage part from appalachianair&water, very good communication and fast shipping.

Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
KAmes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

The fan shroud I bought arrived today, exactly as pictured and described, perfect for my project. He shipped it right away and provided the tracking number, would happily buy from again.
Vic62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:51 am    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased 4 rims, hubcaps, and lug nuts. Accurately described and shipped right away. UPS tracking numbers were provided to me at time of shipment.
Items were securely packaged. Had major issue with UPS losing and then finding again one of the packages. Andrew was very proactive with both communication and dealing with UPS. I would purchase from him again.
baldessariclan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a bumper from Andrew which unfortunately ended up not fitting correctly -- some sort of discrepancy or manufacturing defect in the part, evidently, which the seller was personally not aware of at the time of the original sale.

In the end, Andrew made it good by giving me a full reimbursement for price of the discrepant part and shipping -- thank you so much! An excellent and honest vendor -- highly recommended!! Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rusty0149
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased some seat belt covers from Appalachian air, sent them in a fast fashion and found they were the wrong ones. Sent a second pair at his cost and they fit with some cutting and shaping worked great and did not request any more money for the second set.. stand up person and followed thru on his comment sent him the price for the second set because he stood behind his word,, not to offer around here does a seller do that.

I ll try him first nest time Smile
camfella04
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:16 am    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good price on a variety of parts with great packaging.
Fast and easy transaction
Thanks!
Offy 220
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:58 am    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a Type 1 Steering box from Appalachian Air and Watercooled. Great communications and fast shipment. Disassembled the box to rebuild and the box is in good, rebuildable condition as described. Thanks!
aRandomAggie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:48 am    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

Andrew tracked down 2 hard to find parts, very fair price and quick shipping. He’s on my contact list next time I need to find parts!
2ndsuper beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:04 am    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

Andrew sold me some great stuff! He shipped it very fast, at a very fair price! He is very honest and answers emails quickly... i recommend him to anyone on samba!....5 stars all the way!!!
Second Air Force
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a jack for our oval project, and I swear it was sent before I paid for it! It arrived lightning fast and exactly as advertised. Thanks!!

Scott
i_luv_my_bus76
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

One of the most pleasant buying experiences I've had on the samba. Andrew is willing to go the extra mile to make sure your transaction is seamless. A very honest guy with honest prices
ryanjoe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought multiple items from Andrew because his prices could not be beat. He answered emails immediately, took pictures of each part so there were no surprises, and shipped items super fast. Could not ask for more. Easily one of the best purchasing experiences
2ndsuper beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:17 pm    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

I highly recommend andrew for many reasons, best is he is honest, ships very fast, and descibes his parts very honestly.....5 star seller for me, AGAIN, and is highly recommended!!....thanks, Andrew!!!
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently got some transaxle differential side covers from Andrew. All 5 of the side covers were in great shape as described, and arrived quickly! Great communication. I’ll definitely check his ads when needing something in the future. Thanks, Geoff
jwp67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just got some 10mm engine studs from Andrew. He sent measurements and pictures to make sure I got just what I needed. His communication and shipping were first rate.

Thank you Andrew!
Raymond73
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased an intake manifold from Andrew. Quick communication, faster shipping, tracking number, solid packaging, etc. What else can you expect from a seller that already has a good reputation? More of the same, that's what. Does not disappoint.

Thanks,
Ray
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a cooling fan from Andrew. Good communication,and fast shipping. Thanks Andrew.Bill.
AlmostHeavenWV_VW Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a used Standard beetle wiper assembly.

Item arrived precisely as described for a fair price and arrived to my door quickly.

Would do business with this seller again, if opportunity arises.
Bosch DVDA 205AJ Distributor
soultron
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got a couple parts from this seller already.
Great packaging, quick shipping, and great communication.
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

Andrew had some seat belts I was looking for and quickly shipped them at a great price. I was amazed and very happy. He was very professional and I look forward to working with him again.

-Harry
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: