Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Champagne NOS VW parts - [email protected] - abri
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Champagne NOS VW parts
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: May 02, 2019
larryho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:33 pm    Post subject: Champagne NOS VW parts - [email protected] - abri Reply with quote

The deal I had with Eric will be one that I will remember fondly. A great guy who is both helpful and honest. Shipment was done quickly and arrived internationally within a week.
In the process of this deal we get to know each other better and it's been a great experience for me to know another fellow enthusiast in Belgium.
Thanks Eric. Hope a few more of your collection will come this way. Wink

larry

Also uses
[email protected]
Loren
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Tintin2058 - [email protected] - abri Reply with quote

I just bought some parts from Eric and he was great to deal with. The parts were exactly as described, nicely packed and quickly shipped. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
greenwood
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:16 am    Post subject: Re: Tintin2058 - [email protected] - abri Reply with quote

I just bought a spare wheel well from Eric.

Everything went very smoothly. Eric's communication was excellent, and I would certainly buy from him again.

Thanks Eric!

Colin
KG1434
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: Tintin2058 - [email protected] - abri Reply with quote

vw Karmann Ghia 1500 1964 Instruction book Ndl NOS

Very good contact,
fast and quality packing.

Perfect !!!

KG1434
johanmoyano
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Tintin2058 - [email protected] - abri Reply with quote

I recently bought an snowflake taillight, everything went well. I highly recommend him. Definitely would buy again from him. thanks Eric
ferdi7523
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:05 pm    Post subject: Champagne NOS VW parts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some NOS parts from Eric, fast response with excellent services.
Looking forward to have another transaction.
Thanks!
RHD 1600 78 BUS
Murt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Tintin2058 - [email protected] - abri Reply with quote

Eric just sent me a NOS towel rail for my rear bumper.
A perfect super smooth transaction, arrived in the UK perfectly packaged, and I would definitely deal with him again
2017 Golf GTD saloon
2008 VW EOS 2.0 TFSi
TNWesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Tintin2058 - [email protected] - abri Reply with quote

I just purchased some parts from Eric. He carefully packaged everything, provided tracking info, and was very kind. I would do business again.
ConcreteAce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:14 am    Post subject: Re: Tintin2058 - [email protected] - abri Reply with quote

I personally will not buy from this seller again. I recently bought a used starter push button for my 51 split. This is his ad

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

these are the pictures from his ad

Looks in great condition from his ad. What he does not mention in the ad was that is has been broken and glued back together. I feel that that type of damage should have been mentioned, and had it been mentioned I would not have purchased the starter button. I also feel that his pictures were taken in a way to disguise the damage.

here is the starter button I received.

Once I received the item and saw the damage, I wrote to him and asked him if he sent me the correct part because the one I got was damaged and glued back together.

his response:
"What do you want ?

The part you buy is the part you received.

This part is used and worked.

Where is the problem?"

I wrote back and said I realize it was used but being used and broken and glued back together are two different things, and I stated that he did not mention in his ad anything about the damage. I asked for a refund and shipping and I would ship the part back. (Which is No different than me buying something and the seller asking for shipping and payment before an item is sent)

This was his response to that email:
"Sorry you know that part us used and worked very good

For the rest you dream!"

I wrote back saying that I felt that he was being very dishonest and that I planned to leave feedback on how he handled this transaction.

His response:
"No problem i hope so !

I like comments coming from people like you."

Ok I am not sure what he means by "people like you"
I am just a guy with a split, that I am collecting parts for. As I said before, Had this seller mentioned that the button was damaged and glued back together or even taken pictures to show the damage, I would not have bought. If it was an honest mistake on his part, then there should not be any reason not to give a refund. I guess now days that is not how things work.

'51 Deluxe
'61 Build
'68 Turbo Diesel Baja
'64 Ghia Vert
'61 Baja Build
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VWauthentics
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:27 am    Post subject: Re: Tintin2058 - [email protected] - abri Reply with quote

Unfortunately I also have to add a negative feedback. This seller is not serious and I can only warn to deal with Mr. Eric Champagne. This is what happened to me:
This seller put up an ad yesterday afternoon which by coincidence I was one of the first viewers and it was a pair of parts I needed. So I contacted M. Champagne told him I want to buy and asked for a total shipped. He answered within 15 min. with the total price and his bank details. 20 min. later I mailed him back again confirming again my purchase and that I would banktransfer the funds. At that occasion I asked him about one of his elder ads telling him I was also interested.
Next morning he mailed back that those items were already sold (but ad is still up).
Ok I wanted to proceed to the settlement of the initially agreed parts but there was a doubt about the bank account details which I asked him. He all of a sudden and as if it were a totally normal process answered back that the some hours ago dealt and agreed on parts were "sold out now", sorry...
That was kind of shocking as we had built and finalised the deal in a totally normal way until that point.
I was awake enough to look if that very ad was still up and now I understood what was going on: he still kept the parts advertised but now had DOUBLED THE PRICE. Now I understood how this guy is ticking.
I wrote him to stick to our agreed deal and confronted him with his ad still up and doubled price but no reaction anymore, except after my email query he changed that respective ad into "inactive" status. -

Well ALL email comunication is saved and can be presented if any doubts occuring.
After this on this platform absolutely unusual and rude behaviour and because of the fact that there are many further irrational happenings known about this person in the Benelux-VW-scene I can only alert users about this person.
palmgreen57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:44 am    Post subject: Re: Tintin2058 - [email protected] - abri Reply with quote

Hello,
I'd share my BAD experience with this seller, eric champagne.
I bought him first a set of 30hp Nos points and Nos gland nut for early oval, first thing who make me doubt was the fact the parts was still on line after I paid for them
and also the price HAS INCREASED ... strange...
I told him to wait to send the package to maybe combine the shipping with other item from him and decided to buy a cigarette lighter advertised on the samba, this time price has changed after I contacted
him ( from 20 to 45 euros ) , I told him the price was 20 and he replied me "ok a price is a price let's do 20", strange again... maybe he bets that people forgets the prices they has seen 1st time ?
I asked him if he had some of the parts I'm also needing like a pair of round wiper bases swf, I told me he had a NOS pair swf and sent me 2 pictures ( I asked him more detailed
but told me he was ONLY selling NOS parts and I should trust him, no more pictures needed )
I decided to buy them and close the deal. Parts has arrived last week to a belgian friend of mine and this is the pair of bases I received, yes a pair of maybe NOS wiper bases
but not for vw cars and NOT SWF stamped as we dealed for... I wrote him directly and he replied me ( with an other email from a women, strange again ) that he knows vw more than me and the parts he sent is what I need for my oval and that's it !!
I asked him to refound me the money, this is what he replied me : ok but you have to pay a bill of 150 euros without VAT for handling, etc and will refound me after that !! he said also not to send him email again because he'll not reply me, then deal is closed !
WOW !! I was speachless and now realize who's really guy is it !! I'd follow my feeling I had at the beginning and not continue to deal with this guy.
now I see his feedback and the 2 last customers he has scammed with the same way !
So I'd advise everybody NOT TO DEAL WITH HIM !
maybe everett if you read this could you do something as it's the 3rd time troubles came with this guy ?
regards
yan

EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:15 am    Post subject: Re: Tintin2058 - [email protected] - abri Reply with quote

What id did he use?

Champagne NOS VW parts has not been used since 2019.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
palmgreen57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Tintin2058 - [email protected] - abri Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
What id did he use?

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=314620

This id Everett
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Tintin2058 - [email protected] - abri Reply with quote

palmgreen57 wrote:
EverettB wrote:
What id did he use?

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=314620

This id Everett

Ok, he must have had 2 accounts going.
I'll lock this one in favor of the one regarding his other account:
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=577396

Both threads will still be linked to his profile and ads.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: