Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vwrobert - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vwrobert
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: June 10, 2023
cru62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:04 pm    Post subject: vwrobert - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just had to start a thread for the parts that Robert sells.

I was unable to find the hinge carrier for an early, small hatch bus. It was holding up my Rust-o-ration until I saw his ad. The parts arrived in 4 days to CA from UK. It was incredibly well packed and arrived in perfect condition. Now, the fun begins!

Thanks Robert!

Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.

Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
Slowlow Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got one of Roberts Kamei spoilers on my race car. Arrived faster than I expected, and looks/ fits fantastic!
littlebuggie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a spoiler from him. Nice piece. Thanks
Metamatic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:28 am    Post subject: Re: vwrobert - [email protected] Reply with quote

Well, what can I say. I did not want to buy crappy Klokkerholm reinforcement rails and was searching for reinforcement rail like the originals.
I stumbled on an advert from vwrobert here on The Samba and it looked very promising with sentences in the advert like “I have made Honest and as far as possible exact reproductions…” and “…these are 100% closer to original than many of the Rails available now.

What I received was this.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

I am stunned and couldn’t believe what I received.

Robert told me that he sold 40 pairs, that I’m a perfectionist and was the only one that complained. It’s hard to believe if it’s true. Who knows?

Thumbs up to Robert for a full refund, even if it took a couple of weeks to get the money back.
vwrobert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: vwrobert - [email protected] Reply with quote

Metamatic wrote:
Well, what can I say. I did not want to buy crappy Klokkerholm reinforcement rails and was searching for reinforcement rail like the originals.
I stumbled on an advert from vwrobert here on The Samba and it looked very promising with sentences in the advert like “I have made Honest and as far as possible exact reproductions…” and “…these are 100% closer to original than many of the Rails available now.

I am stunned and couldn’t believe what I received.

Robert told me that he sold 40 pairs, that I’m a perfectionist and was the only one that complained. It’s hard to believe if it’s true. Who knows? Its True

Thumbs up to Robert for a full refund, even if it took a couple of weeks to get the money back.

Product removed from sale as i just dont have time to live up to your exacting standards, Hope you found better elsewhere, They were just out there to help the hobby but to be honest more trouble than they were worth, refund sent complete with shipping cost. Admittedly i didnt have much time on the last order and rushed your rails a little.

WWW.TheVolksmeister.Com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
67conv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: vwrobert - [email protected] Reply with quote

Robert, you have made it possible now for me to correctly mount my oem tonneau cover to my '67 vert. Thanks again! The 4 machined tonneau clip holders you reproduced are incredible, and arrived from the UK to California in great time, after all!

Also a big thumbs up and thanks for the 2 vintage decals thrown in as well! Wow! Like Christmas in August... Needless to say, I HIGHLY recommend Robert for any Samba transaction!

Previously owned: 72 "Baja Champion SE" Spec. Edition Super Beetle bought NEW; 79 Convertible bought NEW; 67 type 1 savanna beige; 67 2.0 911S; 73 2.4 911T; 63 356 T6 B Cabriolet; 64 356 SC sunroof coupe; 72 Type-3 Squareback; 68 + 69 Type-3 Fastbacks; 87 Vanagon GL Wasserboxer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: