Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

speedbuggy16v - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: speedbuggy16v
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: January 12, 2024
customcityjim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:06 pm    Post subject: speedbuggy16v - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank You Corey for sending me the parts. They are great and the shipping was over the top. Very well protected. I will definately be buying from you again. I was a little worried because you don't take paypal but this was great. I will be watching your ads to see what else I may need. Good to do business with you. Thanks again, JIM Very Happy
type241
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: speedbuggy16v - [email protected] Reply with quote

Buy with confidence. Sent Postal M.O. Part arrived as advertised.
Lysholm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: speedbuggy16v - [email protected] Reply with quote

very straight forward easy gut to buy from parts were exactly as advertised really like the prices too...
speedbuggy16v
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: speedbuggy16v - [email protected] Reply with quote

customcityjim wrote:
Thank You Corey for sending me the parts. They are great and the shipping was over the top. Very well protected. I will definately be buying from you again. I was a little worried because you don't take paypal but this was great. I will be watching your ads to see what else I may need. Good to do business with you. Thanks again, JIM Very Happy
Thanks for the business, I left you feedback as well
speedbuggy16v
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: speedbuggy16v - [email protected] Reply with quote

type241 wrote:
Buy with confidence. Sent Postal M.O. Part arrived as advertised.
Thanks for the business, I left you feedback as well.
speedbuggy16v
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: speedbuggy16v - [email protected] Reply with quote

Lysholm wrote:
very straight forward easy gut to buy from parts were exactly as advertised really like the prices too...
thanks for your business, if you will remind me which parts you bought I will leave you some feedback as well, the email is a bit clogged lately for some reason....... Razz
speedbuggy16v
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: speedbuggy16v - [email protected] Reply with quote

speedbuggy16v wrote:
Lysholm wrote:
thanks for your business, if you will remind me which parts you bought I will leave you some feedback as well, the email is a bit clogged lately for some reason....... Razz
I found it, thanks! left you feedback as well!
Bman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: speedbuggy16v - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recently purchased a turn signal from Corey, I sent a Postal MO and he sent the part quickly. Part was not stock Vanagon turn signal as I expected, but this is more my fault as I did not look at the ad or ask follow up questions as needed. However the after market part will work just fine and the price was excellent (its for the wife's van, and she can care less).

I would buy from him again.

2WD Doka build thread: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=503578&highlight=
FaceHook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/VW-T3-DokaSinka/129026087217120?ref=hl
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Richard Roth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: speedbuggy16v - [email protected] Reply with quote

The item arrived in a timely manner with tracking #.
I have no problem sending him another money order to do business in the future.

1966 Empi GTV MKIV
1954 Kabriolett Beetle
1953 Porsche 356 1500S
1957 Cable brake standard model
1962 cable brake standard model
1956 23 window Samba
1960 Austin Healey 3000
1961 Corvair Greenbrier
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
omunoz92
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: speedbuggy16v - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks Corey I bought pistons from you . Buy with confidence !!
speedbuggy16v
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:50 pm    Post subject: Re: speedbuggy16v - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bman wrote:
Recently purchased a turn signal from Corey, I sent a Postal MO and he sent the part quickly. Part was not stock Vanagon turn signal as I expected, but this is more my fault as I did not look at the ad or ask follow up questions as needed. However the after market part will work just fine and the price was excellent (its for the wife's van, and she can care less).

I would buy from him again.

If you are unhappy with it I am willing to work with you on a resolution.

Thanks
Otan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: speedbuggy16v - [email protected] Reply with quote

I got a vintage part from Corey, item arrived well packed.
Excellent communication, sent MO and he sent part quickly.

Thanks
70slooker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: speedbuggy16v - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another happy buyer from Corey, very well packed box! Shipped fast and easy.

Even easier now the PayPal is working!

I’ll buy again
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: speedbuggy16v - [email protected] Reply with quote

Corey sold me a cool VW service department brochure. Shipped safely, quickly and a great value too! I'll be happy to purchase from Carey again!

Thanks Corey!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Just us buses
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: speedbuggy16v - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some early bus front brake shoes. Good communication, quick shipping, nice price. Parts look great. Thanks Corey
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: