Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Eurovan popup roof
Forum Index -> Eurovan Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rubs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:00 am    Post subject: Eurovan popup roof Reply with quote

Where can I buy eurovan roof top popup tent ?
Zeitgeist 13
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Eurovan popup roof Reply with quote

These people in this section don't speak your language. Pay them no attention. They lack perspective.

Go Westy, Cavevan and Bus Depot sell tents.

'89 Bluestar ALH w/12mm Waldo pump, PP764 and GT2052
'01 Weekender --> full camper
y u rune klassik?
jimf909 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Eurovan popup roof Reply with quote

A euro what?

Abscate wrote:
Do not get killed, do not kill others.

Current: 1990 Westy Camper - Bostig RG4, 2wd, manual trans w/Peloquin, NAHT high-top, 280 ah LFP battery, 160 watts solar, Flash Silver, seam rust, bondo, etc., etc.

Past: 1985 Westy Camper - 1.9 wbx, 2wd, manual trans, Merian Brown, (sold after 17 years to Northwesty who converted it to a Syncro).
AZ Landshaper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Eurovan popup roof Reply with quote

Rubs, you the wrong way!

-------------------------------------------------------
85 Weekender w/ EJ22
Previously
64, 71, 72, 73, 76, 81, 84, 85 & 87 Campmobiles and Westfalias
and a 67 bug.
djkeev
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: Eurovan popup roof Reply with quote

Moved to Eurovan Forum.

Ghia
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=392473

Vanagon
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6315537#6315537

Beetle
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=482968&highlight=74+super+vert
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Joshwa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:23 am    Post subject: Re: Eurovan popup roof Reply with quote

Www.cavevan.com
Late model cabin air filter on 93
Euro spec bumper install on 93
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
CdnVWJunkie Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: Eurovan popup roof Reply with quote

Rubs wrote:

Be careful which tent you purchase to replace yours. I've installed numerous tents here at my shop. Some of the aftermarket suppliers offer pure rubbish. One such tent I attempted to install was a "top quality 3 window acrylic" unit. There was a variance of 1" in material height side to side! I bought another tent for another vendor but the fitment on this tent was also far too tight. After speaking to the vendor I was able to ascertain that both tents came from the same source. So now I am on tent #3 on this Weekender, if you can believe it!
wildenbeast
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Eurovan popup roof Reply with quote

This is the reason you should really buy one from Cavevan. I had 3 tents fitted to my van as well and Cole worked with the supplier to change the measurements of their "standard" pattern. Whomever he is using has been schooled on how to make the tents fit.

CdnVWJunkie wrote:
Rubs wrote:

Be careful which tent you purchase to replace yours. I've installed numerous tents here at my shop. Some of the aftermarket suppliers offer pure rubbish. One such tent I attempted to install was a "top quality 3 window acrylic" unit. There was a variance of 1" in material height side to side! I bought another tent for another vendor but the fitment on this tent was also far too tight. After speaking to the vendor I was able to ascertain that both tents came from the same source. So now I am on tent #3 on this Weekender, if you can believe it!

CdnVWJunkie Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:32 am    Post subject: Re: Eurovan popup roof Reply with quote

In the interest of not publicly lambasting a vendor I've sent you a PM Bill.

wildenbeast wrote:
This is the reason you should really buy one from Cavevan. I had 3 tents fitted to my van as well and Cole worked with the supplier to change the measurements of their "standard" pattern. Whomever he is using has been schooled on how to make the tents fit.

CdnVWJunkie wrote:
Rubs wrote:

Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Eurovan All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: