Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: ratlookvw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
CdnVWJunkie Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Chadd and I recently put together a transaction. He purchased a T3 panel project from me. Picked up as he said he would. He also was very accommodating with picking up another vehicle on his way north. Very good and easy transaction. Hope to do business again soon Chadd.
Hobug Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 5:29 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Chadd had the parts I was looking for at a good price and delivered quickly.

Thanks Chadd.
72 Super
63 Bug
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
South West Vw's
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 1:42 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Bought a Split fuse box and radio block-off plate. Great fast service. Parts received as described. Will buy from Chadd again. Highly recommended.
olen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:45 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

I have searched far and wide for a set of rear brake drums for my rare 1963 Type 34 Ghia. I searched Chadds , and learned that he had a set. He offered them to me at an acceptable price , and I jumped on it and purchased the set. Chadd followed thru and shipped them to me by way of FedEx and paid MORE to ship them than he had charged me. I have received the drums, and they are now being bead blasted, turned , and powder coated. I couldn't be happier with my purchase, and WILL depend on Chadd for further "impossible to find" items for my Type 34. I can ASSURE ALL that CHAD IS A NAN OF HIS WORD, who will deal FAIR and HONESTLY with you in all cases.. YOU CAN BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!
Olen Sturgeon
FritzCP
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

bought a small bracket and just sent the money thorugh paypal.

Item showed up on my door in less than a week.

no words were emailed or spoken. better than ebay! thanks Chadd!
Fritz 70 - 6306 Bearing Puller
Fritz 44 - Dizzy Puller
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
d-rick
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:32 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Chadd came through for me once again. I bought a part he had listed and asked about another part that I needed but was not listed..and of course he had one...So I lucked out and got the parts Inwanted in one shot.

Thanks again!

,Daniel
1967 panel/camper
1968 cig-panel *1/2
1968 passenger bus *1/2
1969 beetle
1969 dormobile
1978 sage green Westy
1990 DoKa
2002 Golf TDI
67ghiaTIV
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Just bought some door regulators. I'm happy with the tranaction. Well done and thank you.
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

I had a very good experience with Chadd. I ordered some NOS shock bumps from him. Due to a miscommunication, I received the wrong item, but Chadd quickly corrected it - great seller! I look forward to working with him in the future!

-Harry
Toobs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Chadd are you around ? Awaiting on door handle and keys for a 66 convertible. I started this purchase on April 24th. I’ve sent a few emails without reply. I understand life happens, but a little communication goes a long way.

Thanks Chadd

-Samuel
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

I just received my gas cap from chadd 👍 it was way nicer/ better than what I thought... he responded fast I would 100% buy from him again when I have the chance ...thank you chadd keep up the good work selling vw parts 👍👍
kawaii055
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:37 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Hey chadd I sent the money for the 67 handle set. I received a really quick reply regarding where to send the money but once I paid nothing and I sent a follow up email and nothing there either. Let me know thanks.

UPDATE: received an email with an update this morning 👍🏽👍🏽

Last edited by kawaii055 on Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

kawaii055 wrote:
Hey chadd I sent the money for the 67 handle set. I received a really quick reply regarding where to send the money but once I paid nothing and I sent a follow up email and nothing there either. Let me know thanks.

Everything is slower now due to pandemic. Handle set will be out this week and tracking will be added please be patient thanks chadd
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kawaii055
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Good communication, parts received quickly and well packaged. Love them. Good seller 👍🏽👍🏽
Chickensoup
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

No show and no response! Evil or Very Mad

3 times he has told me that he would pick up a fender and a pair of bus rims. Not only did I accept a lower price for the fender, but I also set out the items specifically for him on my driveway with a rock for him to pit money under. He said that he preferred paypal and I have no issues with that and told him that's was ok as well. After the THIRD time Chad bailed out on me, he still hasn't responded yet, nearly a week after I asked him why he keeps bailing.

From his feedback, he seems like he would be more respectful than this, but my experience says otherwise. He has wasted my time greatly. I literally held onto these items for him for over 3 months. Now let me drag these rims and this fender 4 acres back to where they need to go chad Rolling Eyes looks like I've got myself a real life troll.
'66 RIP
'69 RIP
Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge"
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:54 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Sorry friend. Been working on a bay for a 40th b-day present that’s going to be a gals dream bus. Sun up to sun down. Delivery at the end of the week. Sorry I’ve been a pain. It was not my intention!! Chadd

Chickensoup wrote:

3 times he has told me that he would pick up a fender and a pair of bus rims. Not only did I accept a lower price for the fender, but I also set out the items specifically for him on my driveway with a rock for him to pit money under. He said that he preferred paypal and I have no issues with that and told him that's was ok as well. After the THIRD time Chad bailed out on me, he still hasn't responded yet, nearly a week after I asked him why he keeps bailing.

From his feedback, he seems like he would be more respectful than this, but my experience says otherwise. He has wasted my time greatly. I literally held onto these items for him for over 3 months. Now let me drag these rims and this fender 4 acres back to where they need to go chad Rolling Eyes looks like I've got myself a real life troll.

57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Chickensoup
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:43 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

ratlookvw wrote:
Sorry friend. Been working on a bay for a 40th b-day present that’s going to be a gals dream bus. Sun up to sun down. Delivery at the end of the week. Sorry I’ve been a pain. It was not my intention!! Chadd

Chickensoup wrote:

If you didn't want them you could of just told me bro. No hard feelings, I understand.
'66 RIP
'69 RIP
Trylon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:46 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

As it seems you are responding to comments on this thread, and you are not communicating through other channels, let me take the opportunity to ask if you received my PayPal payment for this: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2330485
1973 Volkswagen Bus
1970 MGB-GT
1962 Oldsmobile Jetfire

More tomfoolery on
The Karmann Ghia Fever YouTube Channel!
Trylon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Trylon wrote:
As it seems you are responding to comments on this thread, and you are not communicating through other channels, let me take the opportunity to ask if you received my PayPal payment for this: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2330485

No hurry for shipping but would appreciate confirmation of payment Chadd.
1973 Volkswagen Bus
1970 MGB-GT
1962 Oldsmobile Jetfire

More tomfoolery on
Chickensoup
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Chadd made things right and had his buddy pick up the stuff for him and he sent me the payment. He came through and all is good now. It seems like he just a busy man is all. Thanks Chad
'66 RIP
'69 RIP
Trylon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Trylon wrote:
Trylon wrote:

No hurry for shipping but would appreciate confirmation of payment Chadd.

Chadd confirmed.
Thanks!
1973 Volkswagen Bus
1970 MGB-GT
1962 Oldsmobile Jetfire

More tomfoolery on
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
Jump to:
Page 47 of 49

Jump to: