Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Memminger Roadster 2.7
Forum Index -> General/Chat Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
empi3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:02 am    Post subject: Memminger Roadster 2.7 Reply with quote

Wish I could afford one!!

https://jalopnik.com/german-tuner-builds-mid-engined-210-hp-old-school-beetl-1825412451

Steven

1970 Beetle
1956 Ragtop Beetle
jinx758
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: Memminger Roadster 2.7 Reply with quote

Wow ... AWESOME ...

Should've bought one of those water resistant phones.
Mine almost shorted out from all the drool ... lol

The engineering that went into it is impressive. If only this were a kit car it would be available to some of the masses. But I'm sure that would detract & devalue the few they are going to produce.

Thanks for the neat link !

All the best ... jinx

It's not unlike the same difference

You can't push a rope

VALVES (cold)
CARB (fully warmed engine)

SCRAPE ALL GROUNDS

My Craigslist rescued 100 footer :
1971 Standard Bug
1776cc dual port
034 distributor
38mm EGAS Carburetor
awreed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Memminger Roadster 2.7 Reply with quote

I think this was in the abortions thread a few weeks ago. Definitely a very cool build. One weird thing is the rear bumper cuts into the fenders at the ends. And with all the different angled pics, why zero shots of the engine? Nothing in that video either. Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General/Chat All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: