Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Obsolete Man - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Obsolete Man
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
juasilva
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

I got 2 NOS Wide Five Wheels, as described in the add, and fast shipment. Always my experience with Tom has been great.
Thank you
F_Pantos
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:55 am    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Parts received without issue and were as good as promised. I would return to Tom again without hesitation.Definitely recommended.
vw128
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very good deal.
very good communication.
fast shipping to france.

Thank you.

Regard
Chatico
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:05 am    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased of left vent window, goog communication, serious seller!!!!
Nalu33
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:02 am    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

My experience wasn’t so great. Contacted seller for a part, response was “can’t find it but I have new ones” I responded To inquire to either find the part I was Looking at and or send me pictures of the new ones. Never heard back. Meanwhile the ad stayed up even though he couldn’t produce it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased some old school rims. Nicer than advertised. Tom packaged thoroughly, and rims arrived promptly. Thank you, a pleasure doing business with you - G
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Obsolete Man
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Nalu33 wrote:
My experience wasn’t so great. Contacted seller for a part, response was “can’t find it but I have new ones” I responded To inquire to either find the part I was Looking at and or send me pictures of the new ones. Never heard back. Meanwhile the ad stayed up even though he couldn’t produce it.

It never hurts to try twice.
I sometimes find a customer email stuck in my spam filter.
And sometimes mine gets filtered out at the other end.
My amends for missing your email,
Tom
Chatico
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:34 am    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a 36hp heater box, perfect transaction!!!!
Dr. Denzel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Wow, I purchased two parts from Tom, and they were well packaged and in my mailbox the next day!
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

When perusing Obsolete Man's ads-stumbled across an item that I had been looking for-for years. In fact I considered the parts extinct, having only seen a photo of one installed down through the years. Purchased the items (1967 extension for shoulder belt) Obsolete Man offered fine deal. Thanks Very Much Tom-Greatly Appreciated.
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a NOS Glyco main bearing set from Tom. Great and quick communication, easy international transaction! Thanks very much! Attila from Budapest
p horvath
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

super easy to deal with and shipping was very quick. recommended.
Zelko Jurkovic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:27 am    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have purchased Blur Glass Vase from Thomas and it vas better than described. Highly recommended to all.
Thank You for adequate packaging and fast shipment to Down Under.
Cheers,
Zelko
4bolts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a set of type 2 bumper brackets. They were as advertised and shipping was very fast. Very smooth sale and sellers communication was great. Highly recommend.
T3man
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some NOS Accessory Bumper Guard Rubber from him and it was exactly as described and shipped well and fast.
1969 Bahama Yellow camper bus
2170 Silver Alien space ship. Leaks Nuclear waste!
NoBudgetVWGarage
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent communication. Shipped fast. Will do business with again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jays58s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 11:40 am    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Awesome communication, super fast shipping, and a great member to deal with! Thanks again for the NOS 40hp heater flaps!
kafer52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a 36hp front engine tin from Thomas for a very fair price. It was shipped fast and arrived in 3 days. Part was in great shape and transaction was smooth as could be. I've made a point of only dealing with TheSamba people with positive feedback. He is a person you can absolutely trust in your business dealings.

Thanks Thomas.

Mark
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:27 am    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a set of door edge guards from Tom, and I felt lucky to find the parts. He was knowledgeable and shared some of his insight into the history of the part. I contacted him in December, and communication was *really* tough over the next month (so much so that I just paid by paypal, and hoped he would accept the money and send me the guards!). The guard screws had a bit of rust which was not expected (by him or me), and he made it right by refunding some of the money. Although the transaction was a bit rough, I am glad we both stuck through it, and I would definitely consider buying from such a knowledgeable guy in the future.
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
vw.dodge
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Not my first transaction with Tom but each time it ends the same way: perfect. Knowledgeable guy who, like myself, enjoys the finer things in the hobby: NOS parts. Don’t hesitate if he has something you need, you won’t be disappointed!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: