Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Best Aftermarket Fuch 17" wheels
Forum Index -> Custom Wheel/Tire Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
911 powered
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:53 pm    Post subject: Best Aftermarket Fuch 17" wheels Reply with quote

Is there much difference between the few different manufacturers of the 17"x7 Fuch wheels other than price. I've seen that some have plastic or metal chrome center caps and some have raw billet looking ones. Are the center cap boards the same size? Are the finishes better on one than the other on the polished and black ones and do any of them have issues with the clear pealing? Just figured I'd ask before I buy a set for my 71 bay window camper. Just got a 2.5 drop spindles and rear horseshoe plates and changing up my wheels.
Thanks
911 powered
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Best Aftermarket Fuch 17" wheels Reply with quote

Well after everything I could find out I purchased a set from cip1. They were awesome to deal with and super knowledgeable about there product, my bus and the setup I was running. Even through in my center caps for nothing. Great price, customer service and great product. Can't wait to get them on and see how she looks with her new 2.5 drop setup and shoes!
carlos_magnum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:08 am    Post subject: Re: Best Aftermarket Fuch 17" wheels Reply with quote

Check out vertexauto also. They seem to have good pricing.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Custom Wheel/Tire All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: