Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: heimlich
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Butcher
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:05 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

The pump was delivered and worked as it should. Applause
muirfollower
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 7:34 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Marcel, I got my NOS 1600 Cam bearing in good order, well before I even needed them and at a very reasonable shipping rate. You did a good job and I appreciate it, I wish other folks selling parts on the Samba could be as courteous and responsive as you.

Thanks
Andrew Lund, Licensed US Customs Broker
windfish
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Bought a sump plate and a Bosch coil; decent price, packed well, and shipped super quick.

Would buy from again, Thanks!
Highland
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Great response and and willingness to share expertise. Quick to ship product.
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I purchased a 4th gear set that included a keyed drive hub from Marcel. Items arrived quickly, and were in excellent, new condition as advertised. I would not hesitate to do business with Marcel again if he had something listed I needed. Excellent transaction! Thank you, Geoff
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
60ragtop
Bonneville Belt Bitch

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Bought some pushrod tubes. Quick and reasonable shipping.
Great seller
Certified Hunter Wheel Alignment Master Technician 1986

tasb wrote:
I've restored a large number too, but I don't toot my horn quite as loud.

sb001 wrote:
maybe he just snapped cause his car sucked Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jacco Verveer Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

great seller great selection fast shipping
thanks from the Netherlands
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

heimlich purchased some parts from me. I also purchased some items from heimlich! Parts arrived in good order and in good time, Very Well Packed. I enjoyed all the communication, thanks very much Marcel!
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Purchased some points from Marcel.

He's fast to reply, was easy to pay and they arrived quickly.

Thanks

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dutchscot6
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Bought an NOS turn signal switch and a rebuilt distributor from Marcel. Both items are perfect. Price is very reasonable. Marcel is a fast shipper and parts are well packed. Responds quickly to questions. Excellent communication. Will do business again in the future. Thanks.
Frederik
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:32 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Had a great transaction with Marcel. Good communication and help. Perfect!
baldessariclan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:36 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Ordered more parts on a couple occasions from this seller via his VWNOS.com website — all transactions were very easy and fast. I highly recommend this seller and will use again in the future! Smile
malcolm2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:54 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

It is great that the vendor provides part #s. But it would be nice if they would provide the vehicle fitment as well. Or maybe a link to look it up. I suppose folks get spoiled with most parts sellers providing that info.

There does not seem to be 1 site that has all the part#s.

I have to take the blame for not trying to find out for myself. I have a bus..... turns out everything I bought is for a bug.
UGLY VW Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:53 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Bought sum stuff from him. great communication, fast service. I'd highly recommend him.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Temo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Distributor exactly as describe, perfect service, great communication. Highly recommended. Thanks!

2021 Tiguan R
2017 Tiguan
2015 Passat TDI

'72 Convertible Under Construction
oldsplitvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Fast shipping, item arrived safely and exactly as it should. 100% perfect transaction, thank you.
hasnfefr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:18 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

bought some timing belt covers off of them. Great parts, fair pricing, and quick shipping. I would definitely purchase from them again!!
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I bought a distributor cap from Marcel. Great condition as described, fast shipping and well packed.
Highly recommended seller!
Many
Jose
RickW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Marcel was easy to work with and the parts were exactly as described. Definitely will look to VWNos for future parts.
michla
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I am most impressed !

I purchased two unusual vintage main bearing sets from Marcel and he "went the distance" to make it right on one of them.....3 MONTHS AFTER THE PURCHASE !! My bad for not carefully checking after receipt.

Now that's the kind of customer care good as gold, much less the nature of a decent fellow human being who treats others like he would want to be treated.

Marcel went out of his way to find a quality replacement and I am mighty grateful for it---I'll buy here first from now on because I know it's the best it can be !

Very Happy
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Page 3 of 12

Jump to: