Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts  See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: bugguy1967
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Offy 220
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Tabari reworked a set of 36hp rocker arms and shafts my WW Okrasa engine I will be putting together for my '60 ragtop. He is top notch in communications and workmanship! If you have any questions he goes out of his way to help. If anyone is considering building a 36hp either stock or modified, his rocker arm mods are the way to go! Thanks again, Tabari!
Mr. Mike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Hello There,

I purchased some of Tabari's thermostat flap rubber bumpers. Tabari was super helpful and is a great communicator. The first package was lost in the mail, tracking update still says delayed. Tabari was understanding, resent the bumpers, and refused more money for the troubles. MUCH appreciated! I would purchase form Tabari again without hesitation and recommend him as a seller. Thanks so much for the time and following up on if the second package arrived. It did and the bumpers are a great fit.

Cheers!
Mike
saw2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Sent Tabari a set of stock rocker arms to do his style of machining for using 911 style adjusters. His communication was great and the rockers came back great also.These look much better than the usual way of grinding material off underside of rocker arm for Porsche style adjuster fit.

Also had him send me some various thickness of rocker side play shims which were also high quality. Great to do business with and sure I will do business with again.

Tabari, Thanks Again.
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

I ordered sets of 36hp and 40hp up rocker shims from Tabari. Came quickly,and beautifully made. Also rubber bumpers and clips for the thermostat flappers. All look nice. Thanks,Bill Dykes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Josiah Wallace
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

I can not begin to say enough about Tabari. I know this sounds like a paid add but this guy is fantastic. I have never seen someone take so much time and effort to make sure that our engine build was done correctly. Expert attention to every detail. He even gave us a lengthy spec sheet with every single part used and specifications. He does not just build you and engine and give it to you. He explained everything and makes sure you are a part of the process and makes sure you break it in properly. I doubt you will ever hear a complaint about Tabari. A HUGE thank you to the guys on this forum who recommended him to me.
The ADAC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Had some 1.25 rocker arms, shafts and the blocks machined by Tabari. All I can say is TOP NOTCH WORK!!! I got them outta the box and my jaw dropped, Beautiful. Turn around time was excellent, Great communication, Will be doing business with him again for sure.. Thank You Sir
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
diablosandwich
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:16 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Bought engine bolt from him. Fast shipping and a great price.
youngnstudly
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

I purchased a cam and matching lifters from Tabari. The price was good, communication was excellent, parts were packed well for shipping, and shipping was very quick. I'm glad I purchased these parts from Tabari and would certainly purchase from him again. Very smooth transaction.

Andy
Lingwendil
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Grabbed a pair of engine bolts with the integral flange, trick part, good communication, fast shipping. Good dude Cool

Modify your Kadrons for SVDA http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8115884#8115884

Cast iron VJU4BR8 SVDA reference thread- https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...mp;start=0

Need replacement filters for original Kadron aircleaners? WIX #42087 is a perfect fit, as is Napa Gold #2087!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: