Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

2015 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Franagon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: 2015 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4 Reply with quote

I know this is pretty old now, but I am putting feelers out for a different vehicle than my Westy, that I am sure I would miss and always want another if I sold it! Good to see the size comparisons. I am big on concerts and parking and tailgating (not really for sports) in cities and even parking ramps/decks in cities, and that would be definitely a NO with a sprinter, even the smallest. Great to just get in any parking spot anywhere and even 'stealth camp'. For my needs, I keep landing on the EV (Weekender) for some reason. Just like the set up. Larger bed (than my full camper Westy Vanagon), better AC, ABS, airbags, probably better driver all around, automatic so the wife can drive it Embarassed Embarassed . I have a Bostig conversion and it seems like I am always just beating the engine, although that little Zetec can take it. I am driving myself mad it seems trying to find the best for all needs. You can buy a full on motorhome, basically new for the price of a 4x4 sprinter set up like a Weekender EV. Sprinter is not going in many garages that are normal. Wanted to do some typing for therapy. Enjoyed the comments and photos for comparison sake. Thanks!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: