Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

jepilo - [email protected] - GoodSpeedRacing
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: jepilo
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
vdubfan68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:25 am    Post subject: jepilo - [email protected] - GoodSpeedRacing Reply with quote

Cool The whole transaction with Jean Pierre was one of the best here on SAMBA . I was more than pleased with the NOS Fog light harness relay & switch . Finally get to piece together my complete fog light kit , I could not be more pleased. Thank You Again Jean Pierre for the great service . Its time to put together another order with you.

Also uses
[email protected]
[email protected]
Siamese Oval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:06 am    Post subject: Battery Isolator Kill Switch (2 Keys, Waterproof Cover) Reply with quote

Transaction went well. Great seller. Check out his website.. Thanks you.
vdubfan68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reproduction VW Shop Towel & Oil Service Tags Reply with quote

This is the second transaction with Jean Pierre . Flawless as the first order . These Towels are exact as the originals . Alex from GERMANY Has an NOS one for $ 100.00 This is a much better way to go . To cool !! THANK YOU For the great products and service . Mike
Von Apple
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:13 am    Post subject: Re: JOSA Dimmer switch covers Reply with quote

Jean Pierre, thanks for the excellent service sending the 2 JOSA Dimmer switch covers to South Africa. It came today in they are very nice.

Will be doing business with you gain and would recommend you to anyone looking for the switch covers etc.

Regards,

Von Apple-South Africa Very Happy
jepilo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much Von-Apple!

A pleasure to do buz with you even if it's a long ride from France to South Africa!
riversidevw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Excellent Quality Items Reply with quote

I recently purchased VW and Porsche towels, oil reminder tags and the French Porsche 356 lubrication plate. All were well-made and properly described. Shipping was prompt, items carefully packed. Communication up to the point of purchase was terrific.

There was some sort of miscommunication about the oil reminder tags. I ordered a couple of sets and specified the color for each set. When they arrived, neither set matched what I had requested.

I had given all the specifics for my order in the "message" section of the PayPal notification, as I often do. Perhaps it was just overlooked. A offer of bit of shared mailing cost for my purchase of a few more tags would have been appreciated, but the seller's emails stopped at the first sign of a problem. In the end, the tags received will suffice.

Quality products, indeed. It's always a sound idea to double check and verify the details of any purchase where international mailing and translated instructions are involved.
riversidevw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:54 am    Post subject: Waited too long too edit the previous... Reply with quote

With regard to my earlier comments, had I taken the time to more thoroughly examine the contents of my shipment, I would have realized that the seller had included a complete assortment of the oil change reminder tags in the various colors and styles.

I indeed recommend this vendor without reservation. And I thank him for exercising restraint in not dismissing me as a compleat idiot for my earlier misperception!

Gil Embarassed
yoshi54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:33 am    Post subject: Just perfect!! Quality items and quality people... Reply with quote

jepilo, he is one of the best sellers in theSamba.
His parts and accesoories are really nice & perfect condition!!
So, I think that we will have another deal really soon.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
von split
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My transaction with Jean Pierre was flawless. His products exceeded my expectations. Shipping was quick and everything was very well packed. Don’t hesitate doing business with him. You will not be disappointed.
sdk57Vert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:03 pm    Post subject: Bosch ID plates are GREAT! Reply with quote

I just received my Bosch .010 ID plates from Jean-Pierre. Whereas we are often leary of reproductions, these are flawless-beyond superb. If only all reproductions reached half of this quality, it would be a far better VW world. Jean-Pierre was prompt, courteous and a pleasure to deal with. Arrival from France was only a little over a week . . . . better than some local folks!!
Thank You Jean-Pierre. sdk57vert.
Darth Jetta
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:51 am    Post subject: jepilo - [email protected] - GoodSpeedRacing Reply with quote

I concur with sdk57vert. I also ordered a 010 plate and had the same experience.
sleez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: jepilo - [email protected] - GoodSpeedRacing Reply with quote

I bought a bosch fluted lense from goodspeedracing. it just showed up from france in three pieces. I contacted them and he said it was packed well. well, I disagree. it was in a small box just slightly bigger than the lense itself. wrapped in brown paper and exactly 15 pieces of small popcorn packing.
I paid 90eur or 100.00. it just wasn't packed well. iam posting pix of the box and broken lense. I think this will be my first and last time I buy from Europe. this was a nos lense,
the pixs are in my photos Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Boo hoo!

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: jepilo - [email protected] - GoodSpeedRacing Reply with quote

I added the photos to your post above.
I agree this is his fault.
When I have bought lenses and they arrived safely they were usually wrapped in about 1" of bubble wrap all around.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sleez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: jepilo - [email protected] - GoodSpeedRacing Reply with quote

This guy is selling more fluted lenses like the one ive bought and he didnt pack mine right . It showed up in the states broken. Look at pixs I posted earlier in year . No responce from him. Even everet said it wasnt packed right
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rsbadura
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:54 am    Post subject: Re: jepilo - [email protected] - GoodSpeedRacing Reply with quote

Perfect! Many thanks! fast delivery! Friendly contact!
(Bought Volkswagen towel and Bosch stickers.)

have a nice holiday season &
regards from Germany
1982 Eriba Pan travel trailer
2017 VW CrossPolo
HAZET classic tools
sleez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 9:19 am    Post subject: Re: jepilo - [email protected] - GoodSpeedRacing Reply with quote

sleez wrote:
This guy is selling more fluted lenses like the one ive bought and he didnt pack mine right . It showed up in the states broken. Look at pixs I posted earlier in year . No responce from him. Even everet said it wasnt packed right

2 years later and still NO RESPONCE FROM HIM DONT BUY FROM HIM
domi 53
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:35 pm    Post subject: Re: jepilo - [email protected] - GoodSpeedRacing Reply with quote

I tried to order 2 x 019 ID plates a few months ago, reply sorry no more stock.
Ad renewed at saturday 10 oct 2020, so I tried again, same answer, why renewing an ad iff you don't have the parts anymore.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
sleez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: jepilo - [email protected] - GoodSpeedRacing Reply with quote

domi 53 wrote:
I tried to order 2 x 019 ID plates a few months ago, reply sorry no more stock.
Ad renewed at saturday 10 oct 2020, so I tried again, same answer, why renewing an ad iff you don't have the parts anymore.

doesn't surprise me . guy got me a few years ago in some lenses and wouldn't admit he didn't pack them right . even Everett said they weren't done right
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: