Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: ratherb-buggin
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
dodgerodder
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

I also bought a NOS 61-67 front quarter from John. Suboval is 100% correct on everything.

I have NEVER seen something so large & difficult to pack done so well!!

Epic packaging is an understatement!

I cannot recommend John enough as a seller. You will not be disappointed!

I attached pics of John’s packaging.

Thank you so much John, you really have no idea how much I appreciate everything that you have done to get this panel to me.

Dan
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
2ndsuper beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

I bought some original VW stuff from john.......great parts, shipped fast at a fair price.........highly recommend!!...........thanks John!
THall
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

Inquired about a part on Monday....and it was in my mailbox on Thursday.

Great communication, well packed, all good!

Many thanks John.
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

Bought a wheel cylinder fro John,came quick. Thanks John. Bill.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
busmania
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

Excellent description, response time to questions, fast shipping. Item was exactly as described.
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

I just received a NOS Superbeetle Sway Bar from John. The sway bar was well packaged, and shipped in a timely manner. John had good communication, and kept me updated on shipping with tracking info once shipped. I would not hesitate to do business with John in the future if he had something I was looking for. Thanks, Geoff
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

Just got my empi gauges from John. Awsome sambanista to deal with. Great communication FAST shipping!!!! No worries when dealing with John. Thankyou brotha for the smok’in deal.
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
55 oval ribbed door non-semiphore
56 semiphore ragtop
59 renault dauphine (work in progress)
63 notchback (work in progress)
67 OG black paint beetle sedan empi accessorized
67 original Empi GTV beetle convertible !!
67 euro squareback
67 deluxe walkthru (work in progress)
67 convertible ghia (work in progress)

"STAY OUTTA MY BACKYARD !!! "
SGKent Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

bought a center pin kit. Arrived just like it looked in the ad. Thank you.

SK
WagenKult
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:02 am    Post subject: Re: ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

Great seller. Item packaged extremely well and arrived quickly. Great communication as well.
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:44 am    Post subject: Re: ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

John inquired about some tools I had for sale. He knew just what he was looking for, was a clear communicator, and followed payment instructions perfectly. A real pleasure to do business with you John!
-Evan
Raisedup58
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

Just received some NOS parts.
Great experience communication and quality wise. Will definitely buy again.
Instagram: Raisedup58
VW's At The Springs
facebook.com/vwsatthesprings
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:28 am    Post subject: Re: ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

I purchased several parts from ratherb-buggin. Arrived in good order and as described. Thanks John for your patience awaiting the Postal Money Order and the intervening Weather caper!
seansofthedead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

What can I say that haven’t been already said. I would trust this man to ship my first born. Westy polls packed perfectly. Great to do business with and a asset to the samba classifieds
12 year old horse and a short legged dog
Tim Donahoe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:12 pm    Post subject: Re: ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

Just sold a distributor to John. He sent the money quickly, and communication was excellent. The process went as all such sales should.

Richard O'Brien
Guru Drew
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

Bought an NOS thermostat off John. Shipped cost to Canada was very fair. showed up perfectly packaged. Original box and part looked like it just came off the shelf at the dealers. Excellent seller. Thanks
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

Thank you for the clutch cable and the award, John. Nice job of wrapping the package. Good Winter wishes -
vw356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

Just bought 2 early beetle gas tanks from John and I am very happy! He packed them as if he expected them to be dropped out of an airplane!

Parts were exactly as described, price was fair, communication was great!
Thank You John!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
D-MARKs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

I found a speedometer for my Dasher at John that I've been looking for for years.
As I live in Germany I figured I wouldn't get this as most of the sellers in America I've been in contact with so far didn't want to ship internationally.
That wasn't a problem for John. He packed the speedometer very securely for the long journey and sent it off the very next day.
We communicated very friendly with each other.
John is very reliable and fast. I can really recommend him as a seller and say again:
Thank you John!
70bus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

No-hassle transaction. Thanks!!
"If Von Dutch was alive, he'd walk in there with a pistol and shoot these people."
-Robert Williams
70bus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:26 pm    Post subject: Re: ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

Another smooth sale. Items as-advertised. Thanks again!
"If Von Dutch was alive, he'd walk in there with a pistol and shoot these people."
-Robert Williams
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: