Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: coolrydes
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 04, 2024
coolrydes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Thank you Bonzai272, please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

As for Speedsterboy and his friend restojohnny the steering wheel is in Australia as of today

April 3, 2017, 8:43 am
Departed
MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
THE HOME OF STYLE AND PERFORMANCE
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
coolrydes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Up date for Speedsterboy and RestoJohnny

The package is held in Customs in Australia.....

April 4, 2017, 1:51 pm
Held in Customs
MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Speedsterboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:21 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Like I said, no need to be so defensive. I took steps to ensure I get my wheel back. Steps I had to take in light of your unfavourable feedback, lost parcels etc. Even some people here pm'd me here not to trust you and yet I had the maturity and decency not to post it here. Please refrain from any further nonsense and let's just move forward. I however do not wish to cross paths with you or your business ever again. Regards.
coolrydes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

SpeedsterBoy,

I'm not being defensive or doing any type of nonsense. In fact to me a makes perfect sense to continue to post details of this return. You started with your post after not getting your way. In fact you claimed at one point you had given me a full refund in one of your emails. If you had we would not be posting stuff here, as I would have done like you asked and handed the wheel to your friend. In stead you made a bunch of excuses why you would not or could not refund the money, so you left me no other choice but to follow what Paypal asked me to do, which was return the wheel to you in Australia via Post. I then went above and beyond and fully insured the package at additional cost to me.

As far as us doing any further business, no thanks. After seeing how you have attempted to jerk me around I would rather not sell to you or by anything further from you. In fact if you had the only part in the world to finish one of my cars, I would simply leave it un-finished forever.

Now since this posting is not in your personal favor, it's nonsense.

Speedsterboy wrote:
Like I said, no need to be so defensive. I took steps to ensure I get my wheel back. Steps I had to take in light of your unfavourable feedback, lost parcels etc. Even some people here pm'd me here not to trust you and yet I had the maturity and decency not to post it here. Please refrain from any further nonsense and let's just move forward. I however do not wish to cross paths with you or your business ever again. Regards.

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
www.CoolRydescustoms.com

Last edited by coolrydes on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolrydes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

By the way Speedster boy

The steering wheel is still in customs in Australia, but you know that as you stated in your email to me below.

Can you believe because you put the value of the wheel on the box, they are now asking all sorts of customs forms to be filled out, invoices etc. and import taxes to be paid? Did it ever occur to you this is why the value was underwritten on your box so I saved you this cost and trouble. It is an old wheel and it is only worth the value you declared because that is what you paid for it. Money that I do not have in my hand and value that is irrelevant because Paypal has your money. I am still overseas and hence cannot attend to this matter. Paypal will therefore continue to hold on to your payment as I still do not have the wheel. I will further advise them not to release the funds as I still have not seen or received the wheel.

Hope you can get to it soon, as I will be forwarding the email to Paypal for review.

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
Speedsterboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:57 am    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Sure. I can't be bothered with you anymore or your dishonest tactics. I couldn't care less about the wheel. I just want closure and move on from your constant ongoing bullshit, lies and excuses, the same lies and bullshit as noted by other disappointed buyers you've dealt with in the past. Twisting stories around with your long winded letters and responses to accomodate and cover-up your dishonest ways. This must be so exhausting for you...All the best and I wish you luck Kevin because Karma will come knocking soon.
coolrydes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Speedster Boy now that you have received your steering wheel back as it states that the package has been delivered are you now going to post up here or ?

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
Speedsterboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:53 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

No, I thought I'd let you do the honours. I'm overseas and haven't even opened the box. I'm just rather glad my episode with you and your unscrupulous ways are over. Goodluck to your next victim.
coolrydes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Speedster boy,

That is funny. Lets see how this sounds to others:
1) You advertise a steering wheel
2) I contact you and pay you what your asking including shipping
3) You do a piss poor job packaging the part
4) I receive it and immediately contact you with pictures of the damages and the fact that you have creatively shot your pictures in a way that the more major cracks don't show up.
5) I ask to return it and all I'm asking for is my original funds returned
6) You say your going to and had given me a refund, which you never did.
7) You wanted me to hand it to one of your friends Resto Johnny and then you give me a refund.
Cool I have to open a case with Paypal to secure me getting my funds back.
9) You tell me that you can not give my funds back without the dispute being cancelled, knowing that if I cancel it you can tell me to bug off, and still want me to hand it to one of your friends.
10) I have to escalate my dispute to a claim to make sure I could get a refund. Paypal wants me to ship it to show it was returned so I can get my money back.
11) You claim if I hand it to one of your friends You'll tell them you got it back. Paypal says it does not work that way.
12) I say I have to ship it back and you go off on me. I did not want to spend over a hundred dollars sending back and offer to hand it to one of your friends after you refund my money. You claim you cant or wont.
13) I send it back and you leave it in customs until I get Paypal involved to make you pull it out or they would go forward with the refund.
14) You then pull it out.
15) I finally get my refund but am out over $100 due to your bull shit and I'm the one that is wrong????

Oh yea I forgot you went on here from the out set of the dispute and started trying to slam me.

You are really full of shit and I wish anyone luck that buys from you.

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
Speedsterboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

The amount of time you devote to write these typical long winded letters and explanations to try and twist the story is a further testament to your desperation and dishonesty. I seriously can't even be bothered to respond to your very detailed numerically outlined laughable message . Your feedback clearly demonstrates who is dishonest and the liar here.
jeffrey8164 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Are these people still in business?
I want a Pedal Set, a kafer bar and a flop stop but can’t get anyone on the phone and no response to the three emails I sent.
Sup?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
coolrydes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:01 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

i sent you an email, just been out of the office taking care of my wife and new born child. Just taking longer then expected as there has been issues to over come.

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
Busstom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

jeffrey8164 wrote:
I want a Pedal Set, a kafer bar and a flop stop but can’t get anyone on the phone and no response to the three emails I sent.
Sup?

I left a voicemail requesting info about "cool stop" brakes over a year ago. Never heard back, moved on.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

I just received my Kafer Bar, Pedal Assembly, Flop Stop and Spring Plate Retainers today. I was surprised that all that fit in such a "little" box. I was impressed that he he sent it signature required. I have many instances of packaging being tracked as delivered but they weren't delivered to me. They went up the street to 345 instead of my house at 354.

The parts are beautiful. I couldn't be happier.

Thanks Kevin.

They say you can't please everyone but you've certainly pleased me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
coolrydes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Busstom wrote:
jeffrey8164 wrote:
Sup?

I left a voicemail requesting info about "cool stop" brakes over a year ago. Never heard back, moved on.

Sorry, Busstom
Did not mean to ignore you at all. If there is anyway we can win back your business please let us know. I will personally take care of you.

Jeffrey,
Thank you very much for the kind words. Yes it cost a little more to send it signature required, but that way we have a way to place an insurance claim which we also pay for.

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Maybe my kind words were a little premature.
I've called, no one EVER answers. I've emailed and receive no responses.
It would seem as though an organization with so much negative feedback would be trying a little harder to keep their customers.

While the parts look good that's about it. The pedal assembly went in well enough but it really just looks like a stock pedal assembly with some fancy foot pads welded to it.
The Spring Plate Retainers were a monster to install. The bushing is so tight it removed the fresh paint. I don't know how they will ever come off. I had to hammer them on with a piece of wood.
The Kafer bar is even more of a monster. I've been pushing and prying, grinding and bending for two solid days and can't get it complete. The triangle bracket that bolts to the shock towers is not stamped properly. The angles are off.
I haven't gotten to the mid mount "Flop Stop" yet.

Hey Kevin. If your listening. Stuff like this would never be in print if you would just answer the phone. Looks like you got me this time, but never again.
Jon@TCD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:17 am    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Here we go again.... Just like before I left messages, texts, and e mails on March 31, May 31, June 4 with zero replies. You were paid in full when the order for $16,862 was placed. All I wanted was parts for a project. You were notified some of the brake parts had issues and I send pics, no response which seems to be the norm. Just like before I will remove this message when the issues are rectified. You left me no choice (again) but to post on a forum to get your attention. I didnt want to do this (again) but dont know of any other options.

Jon Sandahl
Tube Chassis Designz
1484 Main St
Hanson Ma 02341
781-293-5005
[email protected]
Busstom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Jon@TCD wrote:
Just like before I will remove this message when the issues are rectified.
This defeats the purpose of the feedback thread. If you remove this history - and thus the patterns that some sellers exhibit - then other people can't benefit from your experiences.

Jon@TCD wrote:
You left me no choice (again) but to post on a forum to get your attention.
While not the point of the feedback threads - and while seeming to work in some circumstances - this allows some sellers to pick-and-choose who they cater to in order to rectify disagreements and then...refer to my first point, above (i.e., some sellers may rectify disagreements to get buyers like you to remove negative feedback).
Jon@TCD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:37 am    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

I understand and agree 100%. We did a wire transfer $16,862 and were told the parts would take "a few weeks" 6 months later we were still waiting for the bulk of it. He basically had me by the balls and asked me to take it down promising the parts will go right out , which they did. Some parts were wrong, some didnt fit, we got bad information, but we did get excuses and lots of them. The rear brake kit has been a disaster, tried contacting him for months now. NO RESPONSE from e mails, phone messages, and texts since March. He got the money and thats all he cares about. Move on to the next sucker.
Jon Sandahl
Tube Chassis Designz
1484 Main St Hanson Ma 02341
781-293-5005
[email protected]
Jon@TCD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

After 2 1/2 months he called today. I emailed, left messages, and texted. Again he claims he never got them, and suggested I check my e mail to make sure I hit send. This is my response: (not sure about profanityon here so I will do edits on them)

Gee Kevin, Thanks for getting back to me so promptly. Its only been 2 1/2 months since I got in touch with you but that seems to be the case according to what I read online. Perhaps you simply dont give a f**k since you already got paid. The parking brake assembly was put together wrong, The aluminum piece for the cable hit the control arm, I cant get over the fact you use a pin to hold the linkage together that just flops around, the notches on the parts that hold the parking brake shoes were too deep not allowing the shoes to contact the drum, the pins that hold the shoes to the backing plates are angled INWARDS while the shoes are at rest (close enough I guess). Looks like you came up with an idea for a brake kit and never took care of the small details, like the brake pushrod retainer that doesnt exist. I guess you think a $1.99 50 year old spring is good enough. What Im trying to say is this stuff is a step above junk. Most bolt on parts dont require a welder, bridgeport, and lathe to make work. Dont know why I was surprised since it matches the rest of the stuff we got from you. Im expecting you to respond with "I checked my shop phone, e mail, cell phone, even looked for smoke signals but I never contacted you, this is the first youve heard" If you spent as much time trying to make a quality product as you do making bulls**t excuses on line you might actually have happy customers. But thats clearly not the case. Enclosed is a screenshot of the text that I never sent, you never got, or so you say."

If you want to spend your hard earned money for parts you may have to wait months to get, require extensive modifications to make work, get almost ZERO customer support, hear every excuse imaginable, I highly recommend him. Funny thing is I am not the only one with a story like this. I really wish I knew of this forum and did some research before dealing with this clown. I am not a key board hero making up a story, I have full documentation for all my claims, unlike his phoney excuses/replies.
And rest assured Busstom, Im not removing this.

Jon Sandahl
Tube Chassis Designz
1484 Main St
Hanson ma 02341
[email protected]
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: