Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vwcru - [email protected] - Don
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vwcru
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
notsnarb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

branston wrote:
Bought a rear view mirror from Don on 3/26. Not received it - got one of his 'I forgot to ship it emails' now nothing no reply to my emails and looks like I need to get money back through paypal.

Still nothing from this guy, emailed, PM'd no response, no part an dtook my money. Working with paypal.

I'd highly recommend you DO NOT buy from VWcru67 - Don.

Interestingly, he logs into samba and is ignoring the people he's stolen money from.

Oh well lesson learned.
notsnarb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

Seems Don has the time to log onto Samba (today was last time) but doesn't have time to respond or drop an email to folk he's stolen money from.

hmmm
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

I emailed him directly about your posts here.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
blackvolky66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

this guy is stealing money sent him 45 dollars for type 3 wiper pivots never gotten. I recommend, do not buy from him
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
I emailed him directly about your posts here.

EB, any word back from Don? I know I wasn't the first to have problems and certainly not the last to have money taken. Would love for him to resolve all issues and show himself honest, but the opposite persists.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

Last time I contacted him he said he would contact people.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ovalete
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:12 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

Hello, this character sold me 2 articles for $ 143 at least 3-4 months ago, I did not get anything, I put an ad of some filters and with all his cheek he wrote to make me an offer, and I asked him that I had not my package arrived, his response was that he had lost my data and that he had the package in his car, I wrote him twice and he did not answer me, until more than 30 days ago and he told me that he had already sent the package, more than a month and I still receive nothing, this character is unpresentable and what he is playing is to make people get tired of writing and claim and keep the money and merchandise, is the only explanation I see this topic, I've been waiting for the package for 4 months, this guy is laughing at us
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:16 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

ovalete wrote:
Hello, this character sold me 2 articles for $ 143 at least 3-4 months ago, I did not get anything, I put an ad of some filters and with all his cheek he wrote to make me an offer, and I asked him that I had not my package arrived, his response was that he had lost my data and that he had the package in his car, I wrote him twice and he did not answer me, until more than 30 days ago and he told me that he had already sent the package, more than a month and I still receive nothing, this character is unpresentable and what he is playing is to make people get tired of writing and claim and keep the money and merchandise, is the only explanation I see this topic, I've been waiting for the package for 4 months, this guy is laughing at us

He played me similarly: wrote him for the umpteenth time and received the "send me your shipping info again" kind of response. Then, I followed up within a few days and comms had gone black again with this dude. Wonder his reason (read: excuse) is this time for not coming through on his side of a transaction.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
primesdime
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

Ordered a set of 67 type one door handles 4 months ago from don, paid immediately, and havent seen them yet. Hes even stopped answering emails. Dont buy from this seller.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
primesdime
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

Now that I look, I dont even think hes a member on here anymore. Have we been taken?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

primesdime wrote:
Now that I look, I dont even think hes a member on here anymore. Have we been taken?

Yes he is a member, there is a link to his profile page at the top of this feedback thread.
It says he visited Yesterday as of right now.
If you want me to contact him too, email me the details and I will forward your email to him with my admin message.
primesdime
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

Sent you an email everett.
wheel607
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

primesdime wrote:
Sent you an email everett.

So, what happened??? Have the rest of you that haven't gotten parts emailed also???
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

I sent an email for primesdime

I know a couple people got refunds but I don't know if everything above was resolved.
wheel607
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:

I know a couple people got refunds but I don't know if everything above was resolved.

Now it has been a week, how about an update.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

wheel607 wrote:
EverettB wrote:

No has contacted me with any updates, including vwcru

I noticed vwcru's ads are gone though, it looks like they all expired due to age and as of right now he has not visited the site since August 3, 2018.
wheel607
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:42 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
wheel607 wrote:
EverettB wrote:

No has contacted me with any updates, including vwcru

I noticed vwcru's ads are gone though, it looks like they all expired due to age and as of right now he has not visited the site since August 3, 2018.

Thanks, I think that anybody dealing with him at this point does so at their own risk. FAIR WARNING
primesdime
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

Absolutely. Everett, sorry about the delay in getting back to you, but I ha ent heard anything from vwcru. Maybe next time I'm in his neck of the woods I'll sniff him out. I hate thiefs.
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:40 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

For the record, I've heard and received nothing either. In 11 months of waiting, I've since bought another turn signal switch. Too bad, he had other things I was looking to buy; the TS switch was a test purchase, since it was my first dealing with him. Good thing I took precaution. Good luck, everyone else!

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
primesdime
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

I finally received a refund from him today, after 6 months of waiting. At least theres that. I hope the rest of the people that got shorted get theirs, too.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Jump to:
Page 17 of 22

Jump to: