Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Custom Bradley GT - Just Acquired!
Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
GuitarBreaker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:41 am    Post subject: Custom Bradley GT - Just Acquired! Reply with quote

Hello! I have recently purchased a Bradley GT from a local guy who has kept it running. On top of that, he had the transmission and engine beefed up! It is now sporting a 2000cc motor! Hope you all enjoy the car! I drove it home when I purchased it.

I will post my photos below soon, and add a link to my YouTube account where I will be showing it off![/youtube]
vwjetboat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:46 am    Post subject: Re: Custom Bradley GT - Just Acquired! Reply with quote

GuitarBreaker wrote:
Hello! I have recently purchased a Bradley GT from a local guy who has kept it running. On top of that, he had the transmission and engine beefed up! It is now sporting a 2000cc motor! Hope you all enjoy the car! I drove it home when I purchased it.

I will post my photos below soon, and add a link to my YouTube account where I will be showing it off![/youtube]

okkk umm sure... post a picture..
Gary0302
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:43 am    Post subject: Re: Custom Bradley GT - Just Acquired! Reply with quote

Hi GuitarBreaker,

All of us (well, maybe some of us) remember the excitement experienced after a VW-based purchase/build. I saw the photo that you posted in the gallery at the same time you created your post. Enjoy, my friend, enjoy!

Check out my videos on Youtube

"It's a buggy not a space shuttle...." - Dale M.
"When in doubt, blame it on the previous owner" - Gary0302
vwjetboat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:57 am    Post subject: Re: Custom Bradley GT - Just Acquired! Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

love the rims.. need more pictures..
kitcarguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:03 am    Post subject: Re: Custom Bradley GT - Just Acquired! Reply with quote

What is custom besides the doors an the cut up fenders?

Got more pics of the doors?
GuitarBreaker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 8:21 am    Post subject: Re: Custom Bradley GT - Just Acquired! Reply with quote

My sincere apologies! I have been busy at work and dealing with a lot of personal things since I returned onto here. I will be posting more pictures later today. @kitkarguy: I'll get pictures of the inside/outside of the doors, as well as the latching mechanism.

I never felt "hounded" by requests for more photos. Even though I am young, I feel the desire and compassion others have here, and that desire spreads through wanting more pictures. I find it a compliment you guys wanna see more!

Be back in a few!
GuitarBreaker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: Custom Bradley GT - Just Acquired! Reply with quote

vwjetboat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:16 am    Post subject: Re: Custom Bradley GT - Just Acquired! Reply with quote

I like the turbine wheels..
heywebonya
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: Custom Bradley GT - Just Acquired! Reply with quote

Great little beast there! Any plans or just enjoying it?
GuitarBreaker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:40 am    Post subject: Re: Custom Bradley GT - Just Acquired! Reply with quote

heywebonya wrote:
Great little beast there! Any plans or just enjoying it?

Both, lots of plans for the future, but I'm ultimately enjoying it between different projects here and there. The custom rear window disappeared on me, so I'll be fabricating a couple different ones. I love the original hatchback-style window, but the short window the car had was great for a future rear spoiler that's in mind.
jspbtown
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:59 am    Post subject: Re: Custom Bradley GT - Just Acquired! Reply with quote

Wow...that is certainly one project you have there. I bet it is a teeth rattler with those front coil overs.
calebmelvin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: Custom Bradley GT - Just Acquired! Reply with quote

Wow what a project. Looks like a good starting point though...can't wait to see how it comes together!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: