Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Douglas711 - [email protected] - Doug
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Douglas711
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: August 17, 2021
cfore
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:56 pm    Post subject: Douglas711 - [email protected] - Doug Reply with quote

Do not hesitate to buy from this seller. Doug knows busses and answered my questions in such a quick and honest manner that I decided to buy his bus without personally inspecting it first. The bus is everything he described it to be (good and bad) and the pictures in his ad were an accurate depiction (no surprises). After the sale, Doug made himself available to answer any future questions I might have. I doubt it will be necessary, he stayed with me probably an hour and a half while I pulverized him with question marks until exhausting myself of ammo.

I told my wife, "I'm so glad the seller ended up being such a nice, honest guy." She said, "well, bus guys usually are nice, honest guys."

I said, "yeah, I guess what I meant to say was, I'm sure glad Doug is a bus guy."

To whom it may concern... Doug Church is good people!

highly recommended seller... A+++
Get Hot Bug Shop Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:10 am    Post subject: Feedback Reply with quote

Douglas purchased some parts from me and the transaction went very smooth, no problems. Thanks!! it was a pleasure. Peace, J!M
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
randrg56
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:41 am    Post subject: feedback on 1960 bus purchase Reply with quote

Great seller felt real comfortable with doing a long distance deal. Bus was everthing I,d hoped for .Definetly recomend Doug!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
jason t
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doug sold me a set of alloys, great seller, awesome parts and I would give his vendor rating an A++++++.

Thanks Doug!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Rasser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a bus from Doug. Everything was as described, and he supplied lots of honest photos.
He was very very helpfull with everything. There was a lot of extra work involved, since it was being shipped to Europe.

Very honest and trust worthy guy!

I would not hesitate to buy another car from him.

Thanks
Rasmus
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Chadd_T
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a Jer Fab Hurst bumber from Doug. I was packaged very nice, shipped fast and arrived as described. Very good transaction!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
forest59
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parts received quickly and very well sanded up.
Thanks
Fredy.
roundhouse72
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:19 am    Post subject: Douglas711 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a Roof Rack Ladder, shipped quick and replied fast to emails. Would def buy from agian. Thanks Doug!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SEBB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very serious seller!
Sending quick and neat. Perfect for everything.
I recommend it!
Again thank you. Smile
Zanderman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Porsche Fuch Deep 6 Wheel. Reply with quote

I purchased a Porsche Fuch Deep 6 wheel from Doug and was super happy with the wheel, service and Doug's all round approach and help.
Doug's a Top Bloke and I would certainly deal with him again.
Thanks Heaps Doug Very Happy !!!
roundhouse72
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:00 am    Post subject: Douglas711 - [email protected] - Doug Reply with quote

Doug was great to buy from. Responds quick to messages, ships quick and helps out however he can. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend.
bialzi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doug is a genuine guy and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you
Bombero26
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 6:28 am    Post subject: Spare tire bracket and wing nut Reply with quote

Just a s advertised. Great Communication. A+. will do business again. Very Happy

Keith B.
Shane6 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: Douglas711 - [email protected] - Doug Reply with quote

Doug was easy to deal with, packed my item well, and was prompt with shipping and response time.
Iceref
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Douglas711 - [email protected] - Doug Reply with quote

Doug had a nos rear Beetle apron listed. We emailed back and fort a couple times and I pulled the triger. Received a email immediately saying when he would ship and provide tracking number. Just like clockwork I received tracking number. Opened package and piece was exactly as advertised. Great piece, great price and great seller. Perfect trandaction. Thanks Doug.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: