Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ZENVWDRIVER - [email protected] - Bernard
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: ZENVWDRIVER
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: June 10, 2023
mytecho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:52 pm    Post subject: ZENVWDRIVER - [email protected] - Bernard Reply with quote

I purchased a hard to find birch piece from Bernard. It was in really good condition and the price was fair. He did a really good job packing the item and was prompt to ship after receiving payment.

Really good experience and easy to work with. Hope to be able to do business again with him Very Happy Exclamation
Goggles
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bernard is just a really cool VW guy. He purchased a 66 beetle pan from me. He was here when he said he's be here and paid what he said he would pay. Very polite, knowledgeable and never in a hurry. calm, zenlike:-)

He traveled about 680 miles R/t and I let him camp in my shop in his Westphalia Ford Van, yeah really there is such a thing.... Bernard made it Smile He's totally trustworthy, you can count on his word.

Bernard is a perfect example of the VW community. Making a sale is good, making a friend in the process is priceless. Bernard always has a place to rest in 72501

Goggles
crusty67t2
Trailer Park King

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a moto meter fuel gauge from Bernard. The transaction went very smooth great communication and the gauge was exactly what I was expecting
Thank you Bernard
FritzCP
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bernard answered my WTB ad looking for a ruby red decklid. had the part I needed at a fair price, communicated well and shipped when he said he would. Very stand up guy and vw enthusiast to the bone. great seller and highly recommended. thank you

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Fritz 70 - 6306 Bearing Puller
Fritz 44 - Dizzy Puller
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SCABTRK
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:48 pm    Post subject: Re: ZENVWDRIVER - [email protected] - Bernard Reply with quote

Thanks Bernard, I learned something good from you,try to be more thorough in my ads. Thanks for taking the time to teach a nebee, much appreciated. Roger
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pillansii
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: ZENVWDRIVER - [email protected] - Bernard Reply with quote

I responded to a WTB ad Bernard placed.
Smooth transaction.
I have never met him in person but we have communicated by e-mail.
Bernard is the real deal.
If you are conducting a transaction with him, consider yourself lucky.
As stated by another member, Bernard always has safe harbor in 90230.
He understands what's important in this life.
A credit to the vw community and mankind in general.
aah57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: ZENVWDRIVER - [email protected] - Bernard Reply with quote

Had a great transaction with BC here recently. Look forward to doing more business together. Just VW buddies helping each other out! Hope your Ghia likes her new seat.

Need westy parts so-34 and so-22!
Eric&Barb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: ZENVWDRIVER - [email protected] - Bernard Reply with quote

Bernard is great to deal with. Even though he was bit under the weather, and we Emailed him there was no rush, he shipped the speaker grill and fader out quickly.
Will look forward to buying from him again!!
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: ZENVWDRIVER - [email protected] - Bernard Reply with quote

purchased a tailpipe from B. smooth and easy. I highly recommend -
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: