Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

California Connection Motorsports LLC - Zach Jenkins
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
SMF2018
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:00 pm    Post subject: California Connection Motorsports LLC - Zach Jenkins Reply with quote

I paid $9,222.00 in full almost a year ago...every time I phone Zach Jenkins from Temple Mills MD (703) 342-6642 at California Connection Motorsports I seem to get the run around. I have been more than patient. Two weeks ago he promised shipping and tracking information...now he will not even answer my phone calls. I feel like I completely got scammed. Do I get the lawyers involved, and alert the authorities?

2.0 Liter type 4 upright turn key with custom stainless steel exhaust-$5585.00

Heater box upgrade for interior heat- $848.00

Upgrade to Programmable Fuel Injection- $2,589.00

Crank Trigger Ignition Upgrade- $200.00

$9222.00 (Paid with my visa)

He said if I paid in full I could get the engine sooner....I have received nothing and more importantly, the lack of communication and follow through is awful.

Am I really out of $9,222.00?? Please advise...help...

Last edited by SMF2018 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
slave1pilot
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: California Connection Motorsports LLC- Zack Reply with quote

Here's the brand new website (for those that want to avoid it)
http://www.caliconnectionmotors.com/

100% start legal action.
also contact VISA to see what they can do.

Currently:
1963 Ragtop Beetle
Previously:
1967 Beetle
1968 Beetle
1970 Beetle
copper1982
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:40 am    Post subject: Re: California Connection Motorsports LLC - Zach Jenkins Reply with quote

Any update on this??
ROBKIDWELL
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: California Connection Motorsports LLC - Zach Jenkins Reply with quote

I also placed an order with Zach back in April of 2018. He gave me a 6 yo 8 week turn around time. When I messaged him at around 10 weeks he said he had a probelm getting the crank. I messaged 2 months later for an update and was told he was going through helath issues. Now he has blocked me on Facebook and wont accept or return any calls. Its a shame that I have to call the law on someone
Mahote
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:40 am    Post subject: Re: California Connection Motorsports LLC - Zach Jenkins Reply with quote

Hopefully this has been resolved, I have a build going on right now with Zach. Ordered in Feb, hoping it's to be done soon. I've been pushed back several weeks since the original time frame stated was 4-6 weeks
Mahote
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:04 am    Post subject: Re: California Connection Motorsports LLC - Zach Jenkins Reply with quote

After 9 months of fighting him, I finally won my dispute and the credit card charges have been suspended. Hopefully the next person to think of ordering from him finds this forum prior to placing the order.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: