Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VW Drag Night - July 20-21 2018 - Hanahan SC
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
DerrickfromNC1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:27 pm    Post subject: VW Drag Night - July 20-21 2018 - Hanahan SC Reply with quote

Who's going?

Maybe I missed it but I have not seen any threads on this show!

Admin note: I added the show info to the thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
zuggbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:38 am    Post subject: Re: VW Drag Night.....whose going? Reply with quote

i could not find one either - but i did find a FB page for it.
Joey and I are headed down Saturday Morning.
Jennepher Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:44 am    Post subject: VW Drag Night - July 20-21 2018 - Hanahan SC Reply with quote

I grabbed the show info from their website.
http://www.vwdragnight.com/

Quote:
It’s time for the 10th annual VW Drag Night! We are pulling out all the stops for this one! Join us Friday July 20th in Hanahan, South Carolina for a concert and cruise in at the Hanahan Amphitheater located at 3100 Mabeline Road, Hanahan SC 29210. This starts at 7 pm and ends at 11 pm. PlaneJane will rock the stage! The next morning we will then meet at the new South Carolina Motorplex in Neeses S.C. The gates will open at 10 am. It will be $15 to enter. We’ll have drag racing, show cars, music, food, raffles, vendors, a swap meet and much more! The ECPRA is hosting the Pro Stock Nationals at the event as well as a huge Pro Mod field! We will also have 3 bracket classes and the popular Aircooled Streetcar Association on the track all day and night. We will also have a junior dragster class racing for a $500 purse with no entry fee! The drag race purse is over $25,000 alone! There will be no entry fee for ASA or the bracket classes! We also will have cars to give away including a 1958 original ragtop with a 2387 and 48 IDAs! There will be cash prizes, guitars, and much more! Following the awards and payouts we will have a late night hot dog party! For more information call Scott Sain at 843-270-7208. See you here!

Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
If your post begins "I know this is against the rules but..." just stop typing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jbbugs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: VW Drag Night - July 20-21 2018 - Hanahan SC Reply with quote

DerrickfromNC1 wrote:
Who's going?

Maybe I missed it but I have not seen any threads on this show!

Admin note: I added the show info to the thread.

Everybody is going!

69 OG paint Transporter
73' Super Beetle Champcar Endurance Roadracer
Patina my ass, that's a Rust Bucket!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: