Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Sprinter or Syncro: Which one would you keep?
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
stuzbot
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:12 am    Post subject: Re: Sprinter or Syncro: Which one would you keep? Reply with quote

They don't come up that often over here. But when they do...

Sold Listings
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Current Listings
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

So, if all you rich Yanks wouldn't mind starting to buy up all our Syncros and thus pushing the prices up, That would be most helpful. I might eventually find myself sitting on a goldmine here! :D
1992 VW LT35 2,4D [SOLD]
1993 VW LT35 2,4D [SOLD]
1992 VW T3 1,6TD Syncro [SOLD]
Multiman mv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:06 am    Post subject: Re: Sprinter or Syncro: Which one would you keep? Reply with quote

I haven’t read the entire thread but would it be possible to see some interior shots of the sprinter? I, like most here would be partial to keeping the syncro. The overall value may continue to rise on the syncro while the sprinter will depreciate. Your syncro looks to be a beautiful specimen and you would be hard pressed to find one as nice as yours. Some interior shots might help some of us offer up advice. You do have quite a nice dilemma.. it’s kind of like, should I keep my Learjet or my Falcon? No offense, I’m just jealous Laughing
Ride-Fly
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Sprinter or Syncro: Which one would you keep? Reply with quote

We were in Yellowstone about a month ago and we saw a lot of killer Sprinters with Westy type poptops. They are awesome rigs, but I wouldn’t give up my Vanagon for one of those.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: