Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Attila Balogh - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: akomjathy
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
oldboyvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:14 am    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a German Push Pull Wiper Switch, get it very fast and well pack. I'm very happy to get it. Thanks a lot for your good service. I hope to deal with you again
Bill Guthrie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller, great communication, great part.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Chatico
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:19 am    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Superb seller!!!!!! quick response on emails, always pending that you get the parts, fast shipping, highly recomended. I bought him a NOS 36hp crankshaft and a Nural NOS piston and cylinder set.
philoo68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:45 am    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Attila is a very sympathetic buyer, with a excellent communication and lightning fast payment. Thank you !
norcalclassicridez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Attila...smooth transaction. Provided info/photos as requested. Would not hesitate buying from him again.
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

norcalclassicridez wrote:
Attila...smooth transaction. Provided info/photos as requested. Would not hesitate buying from him again.

Thank you very much Dan! It was a pleasure to make a business with you!😉
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
South West Vw's
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:14 am    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

We purchased an Industrial Engine Magneto Clamp from Attila. It was a easy, smooth transaction. Postage was very reasonable and tracked. Item received as described. Would definitely buy from Attila again. Many thanks. Rich.
gsdaman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a Semi-Batwing steering wheel. Wheel was in Great condition, as described. Communication was great and shipping was fast and reasonable. I would defiantly purchase from Attila again Very Happy
squareweave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

I received a fuel pump from Attila and it was just as described
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased an early ignition switch w/ key from Attila. Arrived fast and well packaged , sweet switch. Pleasure to deal with - Gary
Angus Dowrie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a pair of refurbished headlights for my 356SC. He answered my many questions and delivered a great product quickly and well packaged all the way to Australia. Great to deal with.
Frederik
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:12 am    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Nothing but great things to say about Attila. Fast payment and nice communication. Thank's!
Matt_NC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a pair of Hella European style headlight assemblies from Attila.

The headlights are exceptional. The price is extremely reasonable. And dealing with Attila is a pleasure every step of the way.

What a great seller!!!
belairman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some headlight lenses from Attila. Parts were better than expected, good communication, fast shipping. Very good seller.
Silvester
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:48 am    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Atilla is a terrific seller. He was quick to respond and displayed excellent communication. I will definitely buy from him again.

Vw's currently caretaking
61 Beetle - Pastel blue
79 Scirocco - Kolibri Green
80 Scirocco S - Alpine white - Drake built 1.8 W/ Stage II Callaway.
velolev
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased some heater vent doors for my 1966 bug. They arrived in excellent shape and Atilla made sure they did, even checking with me when they hadn't heard back since I was out of town. When looking for bug parts I will check Atilla's listings first.

Lev

Betty -- August 1965 Type I
Pearl White
1600cc 12V
sonoma_vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received my beautifully restored pre-focus Bosch headlight assemblies. They are gorgeous. Attila was very kind, gave me the tracking # right away and checked in with me later to make sure I received them. Great seller! Thank you!
vwcru
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got some NOS carbs and they are FANTASTIC and priced reasonable. Looking forward to get more nice parts from him. Thanks. Don
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Classifieds Feedback
Blackhead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

He's a good buyer and quick transactions...
Kmessia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Atilla is a great seller! I Purchased a 6volt clock that was well priced, Atilla contacted me quickly with info on how I could pay. He packaged item well, shipped quickly as well as sent tracking info. I would buy from Atilla anytime with confidence!!
Thanks again sir!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: