Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

EnzoVw - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: EnzoVw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 25, 2024
vwovalguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:30 pm    Post subject: EnzoVw - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a set of Hella reflectors September 12th from Vincent. Good communication and sent me a tracking number for them after a week. The tracking doesn’t tell me where they are though. I’ve been checking it for over a month. I hope they arrive soon and will update this if they do. Vincent has many nice items listed and no feedback yet, have to start somewhere. Had to file a dispute via PayPal because they only give you 45 days to do so, then you’re on your own.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwovalguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: EnzoVw - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ok, the the parts arrived safely yesterday. The shipping was a bit hard to follow and took a while, but that may just be how the Italian post works.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
T1RESTO
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: EnzoVw - [email protected] Reply with quote

purchased a VW Anti-glare rear-view mirror Kafer Split Zwitter from Vincenzo and it was exactly as shown on his post. The part arrived in less than a week even though it was international. He communicated great and sent the tracking immediately. Appreciate his quick responses. Smile
Alex Chilton
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:02 am    Post subject: Re: EnzoVw - [email protected] Reply with quote

Vincenzo is great, parts are as advertised and quick shipping!
premoto1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:13 am    Post subject: Re: EnzoVw - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently purchased an early VW fuel filter housing. Condition was excellent and shipping was incredibly fast. I would highly recommend.
51barndoor
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: EnzoVw - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just got barndoor tie rod ends from Vincenzo . Everything great with this seller. Will buy again, if he got parts that are needed
SilverThing Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: EnzoVw - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought an old framed 181 drawing from Vincenzo. It was shipped very quickly and arrived in very good condition. His packing job was done very well.

I would gladly purchase from him in the future.
tipouno67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: EnzoVw - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a set of okrasa head from Vincenzo. It was shipped very quickly and arrived in very good condition. His packing job was done very well.

I would gladly purchase from him in the future
A-Grepstad
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:09 am    Post subject: Re: EnzoVw - [email protected] Reply with quote

Buyed complete interior handle set for my Standard from EnzoVW. Very serious and fast trading.
Herbie62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: EnzoVw - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just purchased a Sperrwolf shift lock from Enzo.

Very nice seller, great communication, very fast shipping.
brezelratte
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:35 am    Post subject: Re: EnzoVw - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks for the quick delivery of two tie rod ends for Barndoor. Delivered Monday in Italy and Wednesday in Germany. Perfect NOS parts !!! Very Happy
broosdefrancq
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: EnzoVw - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a NOS fuel gauge for 12v split bus,
Good communication even though the seller was on vacation
Pleased with the product!
Would buy again!
veebeebus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: EnzoVw - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a nos set of taillights and received them today.

Very good service and quick delivery

Thanks Vincenzo untill the next time
Rambo917
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: EnzoVw - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a Bus SWF turn signal switch from Enzovw. Communication was fast and good. The item arrived quickly and was better than advertised! Would definitely use him again! Thanks EnzoVw!
sgmalt46
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: EnzoVw - [email protected] Reply with quote

bought 47 speedo and horn . fast shipping !
perfect transaction .would buy from again !
66 beetle
71 square back (sold) ! good luck with it Henry!
46 beetle 552nd royal army service corps CCG
newrob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 6:31 am    Post subject: Re: EnzoVw - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bus NOS striker plates - perfect transaction.
empiracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:09 am    Post subject: Re: EnzoVw - [email protected] Reply with quote

Beware !
Bought a pair of bumper guards advertised as VW split window guards , once installed it was clear they were not VW but from another make of vehicle , I did contact Vincenzo and he says sold as is , no refund
he shouldn't be selling non VW parts on a VW site claiming they are for VW, nor are theses non VW parts worth the the same as a true VW split window guard , im out $240.00 for parts that are likey worth no more then $30
not an honest seller beware

pic 1 original ad
pic 2 guard on my bumper showing poor fitment
pic 3 example of other make guards being similar to VW
pic 4 side by side comparison , EnzoVW guard LEFT / original VW split beetle guard RIGHT

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

EnzoVw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: EnzoVw - [email protected] Reply with quote

The buyers didn't ask for any misurament on them and on my opinion the bumper he gets are correct for split beetle, as anyone can see from the pic he attached in his post the bumper guard he gets are really similar on the one he say are corerct, and no way similar on the one on othe model car (that are longer on the upper side).
So i think he realize he had to ask the size before buy them to not waste seller's time. (also because in the ad i sell different bumper guards and anyone can see that they are all with different design and size)
Anyone know i'm correct and work hard for my client, i don't really like to be accused to stole money.
Anyone now can get his own conclusion on this story.

P.s. buyers tells me to get them back or he will leave a bad feedback so here we are.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
Kais Collection Premium Member
vintage treasures

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:00 am    Post subject: Re: EnzoVw - [email protected] Reply with quote

I'm sorry Enzo, I met you in person and you're a very nice guy!
But if a part is advertised as "VW Split" part, then it should be a VW split part. No need for anyone to ask for measurements, right?

This doesn't look like the correct shape to fit a VW split bumper? Or do all VW split bumper guards fit like this?

Kai's Collection - vintage treasures
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
banana split
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: EnzoVw - [email protected] Reply with quote

My 2 cents... I'd never advertise and sell a non VW part as an actual VW part.
Your header is misleading : VW Split bumper guard.
It should have read VW Split "style" bumper guard and then add more information in the text of the ad. Maybe something like "email for measurements" and "no refunds - all sales are final". You have hundreds of classified ads on The Samba and many are for split window Beetle parts. I'm sure you already knew these wouldn't have fit someones ribbed bumpers. If you knew this, it should have been in the ad as well.
A good rule to go by is "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you". No one likes feeling like they have been scammed.
1964 Chop Top
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: