Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Globusoverland - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Globusoverland
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
66westys
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:52 am    Post subject: Globusoverland - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have bought parts for my 1966 westy trailer from Michel and he is great to do business with, everything has exceeded my expectations. Packing and shipping is first class, no damaged goods. He sends tracking notices to keep me informed as to the progress.
Would do business again with Michel !
camping67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased spare parts for my Westy trailer from Michel.
He was great to do business with. He really went out of his way
To help me . He shipped my package fast and with great care.
He sent me tracking # and kept in contact with me even after the
Transaction. If you need parts and Michel has them, don't hesitate
To do business with him you will be happy you did !!!!
Thanks again Michel .
smacaulay
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: Globusoverland - [email protected] Reply with quote

I can't say enough good things about Michel and my recent purchases from him. He helped me out with some hard to find Eberspacher BA-6 parts, and besides having all the parts I needed at a reasonable price, he is a super nice guy and more than happy to share his extensive knowledge. The parts were described accurately and good photos were provided, packaging and shipping was very good/fast and he took the time to make sure the fragile parts arrived alive! If you are looking for those harder to find BA-6 parts, he is definitely worth contacting - you won't regret it. He even threw in a couple used spare parts for free - awesome!
notchboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michel sold me two very nice Westfalia trailers with parts. Then he offered to drive them to the BBT where they shipped out to the US. For someone I never met, throughout the whole transaction I felt like I had a friend helping me all the way. The trailers arrived to me in better shape than I had expected.

This guy is the genuine article. Sells quality and then goes above and beyond to make sure you receive it and are happy. I will not hesitate to buy from him in the future.

Thanks again Michel!

OK, this thread is over. You win.

Jason "notchboy" Weigel
1964 1500 S
1964 T34 S Convertible
1977 Westfalia Camper pop-top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SGKent Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome transaction. Bought a NOS sunroof handle from Michel. It was as shown and arrived really well packed and quickly. We would buy or sell to him any day. Thank you Michel.
davidoft
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:50 am    Post subject: Eberspacher BA6 Reply with quote

bought some parts recently from Michel , an exhaust system (NOS) for my eberspacher BA6 his service was perfect, excellent communication and the parts were perfect as described, will buy from him again for sure
Zelten
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought two trailers from Michel. He set up delivery with DHL and I had them both in less than 2 month! I think the prices I paid for the trailers were very fair and the trailers were in the condition he described. Michel was great to do business with and I plan to buy more from him in the future!
Bob63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a used wire harness for a BA6 heater from Michael. It was shipped promptly and packaged well. The harness was in excellent condition and was reasonably priced. He is very prompt with his replies to emails. Great seller to work with.
mjknight71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michel shipped item out quickly and it was well packaged...great to deal with and would buy from again

no problems at all

Cool
nattyoats
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:23 am    Post subject: GREAT TO WORK WITH Reply with quote

Michel went to great lengths to ship my item internationally and everything worked out great. Very easy to work with and would definitely again.
JirkaB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: Globusoverland - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks to Michel. I bought some BA6 parts, all was OK.
Slow 1200
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:25 am    Post subject: Re: Globusoverland - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great communication, highly recommended!
dsliman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Globusoverland - [email protected] Reply with quote

Wow, what can I say, Michel was awesome to work with. Had 2 Essen trailers shipped to US. Beautifully packed and exactly as described. He took the extra time to share pictures of the packaging and shipment pickup. as well, incredible follow up. Michael is a VW enthusiast and genuinely excited to share his experiences. Much thanks Michel!
1200deluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: Globusoverland - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought an OEM bay bus thermostat from Michel, which he shipped from the Netherlands. His communication with this buyer was wonderful, and I would happily recommend him to anyone considering purchasing overseas. Thanks!
beetlepete
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: Globusoverland - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some parts for my BA6. Michel is an excellent communicator, parts arrived very quickly, with some extra vw goodies inside. AND the part was a perfect NOS with factory paint. Very good to do business with.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
skyelectrix
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: Globusoverland - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recently bought some nos and some used parts for my eberspacher BA6 heater restoration project. Michel is a pleasure to do business with. Plenty of patient correspondence along with clear photos. Items arrived very quickly and well packed. I would not hesitate to recommend you buy from him. It's refreshing to actually receive parts through the post that are better than described!
Thanks Michel!
Jay
blackdog1999 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Globusoverland - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good buyer. Paid fast. Thank you for the business.
alibensertum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Globusoverland - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller, shipped fast and packed very well, easy communication.
Highly recommended, will surely buy from him again!
Jjnordle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Globusoverland - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently purchased a NOS Left Heat Exchanger from Michel. I was initially hesitant to purchase from abroad but the transaction was flwaless. Michel was a pleasure to buy from and his communication was excellent. The HE was just perfect and i would not hesitate to buy from him again!
YOGIVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Globusoverland - [email protected] Reply with quote

It is the pleasure to do the business with Michel. Good communication, fast payment. Thanks
Westfalia James Cook 2.9TD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: