Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

356 B inner wheel cylinder pieces
Forum Index -> Porsche - 356 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom N.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:41 pm    Post subject: 356 B inner wheel cylinder pieces Reply with quote

Are these pieces supposed to be in the rear wheel cylinders? Where can i buy a set if they are? Thanks.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
badsix
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: 356 B inner wheel cylinder pieces Reply with quote

yes they are, they are a hard plastic material and I haven't seen they in any kits. sorta hard to find, I believe early VW are the same you may have to scrounge some old used ones to get that part out of.
Jay D.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Tom N.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: 356 B inner wheel cylinder pieces Reply with quote

I was wondering if vw would have used a similar piece in a cylinder.
badsix
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:19 pm    Post subject: Re: 356 B inner wheel cylinder pieces Reply with quote

yep, maybe
Jay D.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Porsche - 356 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: