Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

PVC hose for 95 Eurovan
Forum Index -> Eurovan Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
This page may contain links to eBay where the site receives compensation.
Dfitch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:04 am    Post subject: PVC hose for 95 Eurovan Reply with quote

Hello all,
I just purchased a 95 Eurovan and all is well except for the fact that I can’t find a replacement PCV hose anywhere. The part has been discontinued. My shop replaced the leaking hose with radiator hose but it still idles rough. I’m wondering if members have encounter this problem and, if so, what the fix was. My shop suggested speaking with a hydraulic shop about fashioning something which I will try.

Thanks!
wildenbeast
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: PVC hose for 95 Eurovan Reply with quote

If you have a part number, that would be useful. Many parts have been discontinued but can still be found if you know where to look.
Dfitch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: PVC hose for 95 Eurovan Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply. The part number is 023 103 493 B.
wildenbeast
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: PVC hose for 95 Eurovan Reply with quote

It looks like there is a used one on Ebay:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1993-VW-EUROVAN-RADIATOR-...1438.l2649

And possibly a new one from Bus Depot:
http://www.busdepot.com/023103493b

Hopefully one of those options works out for you.
Dfitch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:13 am    Post subject: Re: PVC hose for 95 Eurovan Reply with quote

Thanks Bill, I am following up the Ebay link even though it’s described as a radiator hose.

I called Bus Depot several days ago to follow up what you saw. They told me they don’t have the part and didn’t know why it was posted ..... yet there it still is, go figure Very Happy

I really appreciate your efforts, Dan
subdewd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: PVC hose for 95 Eurovan Reply with quote

It's just a hose, go over to home depot may find something that can fit.
wildenbeast
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: PVC hose for 95 Eurovan Reply with quote

I also noticed that these guys have a '95 Eurovan parts van and may still have that hose:
https://www.gundies.com/
Dfitch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: PVC hose for 95 Eurovan Reply with quote

I finally sourced a hose through EBay from a supplier in England. They seem to have a lot of obscure parts I case you are stuck. Their email address is [email protected]
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Eurovan All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: