Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts  See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: blackdog1999
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
velvetgreen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Corey is easy to do business with and ships FAST. Many thanks wish all transactions were this simple
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Braukuche
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Quick response and shipping, good guy to deal with.

My retirement plan:
1956 Ghia
1959 SO-23 Westfalia
1960 crusty double cab
1960 convertible bug
1963 356 B coupe runner
1963 356 B coupe in pieces
1967 21 window rust bucket
1967 912
Wolfsburg Classics
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Corey is a class act.
Have brought and sold many a time with Corey and its always been a pleasure.
The latest was the fastest...four days from payment till receipt and thats International,almost unheard of.
Super quick with email response and delivery.

Thanks Corey.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
yarrum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Brought Ute latches, Product was as described ,nice clear communication,fast postage for international .Happy to deal with Corey and do so again thanks
Regards Yarrum (Wayne)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Roger H
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Super fast shipping and courteous seller. Excellent communication. Highly recommended this seller.
67_13Deluxe
Samba Resident Alien

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Fast shipping! Good prices and very easily to deal with! Thanks!
Longmont1302
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

I bought a piece of glass at a good price from Corey. He packed it very well and shipped it promptly. Nevertheless, it was damaged in transit. As I did not ask him to insure the package I assumed I was out of luck. Nevertheless, he filed a claim with FedEx, they refunded him, and he refunded me 100%. Thanks, Corey. Highly recommended.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25
Jump to:
Page 25 of 25

Jump to: