Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

OldFortVW show - 8/18/18 - Fort Wayne, IN
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
EdW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:25 pm    Post subject: OldFortVW show - 8/18/18 - Fort Wayne, IN Reply with quote

Coming up on the 18th is the OldFortVW car show and swap in Fort Wayne, Indiana. 9am to 4 pm. Visit www.oldfortvwclub.com for additional information and directions. This show is getting better and better each year.

Make it if you can.

Edit: Updated for 2007

ADMIN NOTE: UPDATED FOR 2018
http://www.oldfortvwclub.com/event/18th-annual-old-fort-vw-club-show-and-swap-meet/

Last edited by EdW on Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
myk648
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few of us from OH are planning on coming over. I personally liked the old park better. Usually a decent show! Not swapping this year though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
CUSHE63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: OldFortVW show August 20th Reply with quote

EdW wrote:
Coming up this weekend is the OldFortVW car show and swap in Fort Wayne, Indiana. 9am to 4 pm. Visit www.olfortvwclub.com for additional information and directions. This show is getting better and better each year.

Make it if you can.
The link above doesn't work for some reason, but below is a good one.

The date for this show is Saturday August 18th 2007. 9am till 4pm. Here's the link to the Old Fort VW Club website:

http://www.oldfortvwclub.com/

The Volkswagen Club of America's 2007 Convention will coincide with this show. It should be a good time. I know I will be there with my chassis to show my work up close and personal. We are hoping to have over a 100 VW's. The more the merrier.

Steve
CUSHE63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make plans to be there !!

Steve
blankmange
Type 3 Darksider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: OldFortVW show August 20th Reply with quote

CUSHE63 wrote:
EdW wrote:
Coming up this weekend is the OldFortVW car show and swap in Fort Wayne, Indiana. 9am to 4 pm. Visit www.olfortvwclub.com for additional information and directions. This show is getting better and better each year.

Make it if you can.
The link above doesn't work for some reason, but below is a good one.

The date for this show is Saturday August 18th 2007. 9am till 4pm. Here's the link to the Old Fort VW Club website:

http://www.oldfortvwclub.com/

The Volkswagen Club of America's 2007 Convention will coincide with this show. It should be a good time. I know I will be there with my chassis to show my work up close and personal. We are hoping to have over a 100 VW's. The more the merrier.

Steve

that's because Ed sucks at the interweb...

Certified DHS Technician

Samba Member # 24517
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bastardbus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there camping allowed at the show site the night before?

..and when you say VW club of america convention will coincide with this show...do you mean it will be held at this show?
Samba Member #95
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
type4split
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:02 am    Post subject: Re: OldFortVW show August 18th 2018 (Fort Wayne, IN) Reply with quote

Hello. Hope to see lots of cars and swap at the show this year.

Anyone looking for a near rust free 1960 body I’ll have it there. Also looking to buy a ‘61-64 rolling pan/chassis if anyone has one
'50-something convertible (*need ribbed 'vert quarter panel )
'63 "milo" beetle
Part, parts and more parts
Jennepher Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: OldFortVW show - 8/18/18 - Fort Wayne, IN Reply with quote

http://www.oldfortvwclub.com/event/18th-annual-old-fort-vw-club-show-and-swap-meet/

2018 Event Info:

18th Annual Old Fort VW Club – Show and Swap Meet
August 18 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
$10.00

Shoaff Park
6401 St. Joe Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46835

Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
If your post begins "I know this is against the rules but..." just stop typing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: