Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

I need center hubcaps for a 2001Eurovan Camper
Forum Index -> Eurovan Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scolwell
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:00 pm    Post subject: I need center hubcaps for a 2001Eurovan Camper Reply with quote

Hi there..am about to put my 2001 Camper ( 52,000 miles) up for sale, here in Asheville, NC...but over the years, two of the VW IDs have been torn off the center hubcaps, and I’d like to replace them, as otherwise the camper is in great condition. I’ve checked all of the online sites I can find, but no one seems to have them. I’ve attached a couple of pix..one of the ok hubcap, and one where the VW emblem has been torn off. I believe I need to replace both the smaller VW ID and the larger silver ring, but there seem to be so many versions of the center cap, I thought I would ask you all-see if you have any that you know would fit. Thanks so much! Suzanne

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Zeitgeist 13
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: I need center hubcaps for a 2001Eurovan Camper Reply with quote

That emblem looks a lot like the versions found on many Mk4 Golf/Jetta hub caps, which also fall off regularly over time. You can probably find them on ebay.

'89 Bluestar ALH w/12mm Waldo pump, PP764 and GT2052
'01 Weekender --> full camper
y u rune klassik?
Broseph Stalin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: I need center hubcaps for a 2001Eurovan Camper Reply with quote

Saw this http://www.eurocampers.com/Black-center-hub-cap-fo...p_460.html

And this http://www.eurocampers.com/EuroVan-16-Alloy-Wheel-Center-Cap--Genuine-VW-fits-2001--2003_p_454.html
'03 EVC Winnie, 2018, Sold
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Eurovan All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: