Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Jack-Fatboy
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 09, 2021
velvetgreen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:08 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have one of jacek's roofrack covers and am impressed with the quality of the materials and the obvious level of workmanship. Would buy from him again. Many thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Sterkman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a series of things from Jacek and all of them are top quality.
Communication was very good, he even did some custom things for me; He did a front roof rack cover as well for me and a storage bag for my coleman burner and jack. Quality and craftmanship is excellent and he made them only from the dimensions and requests I sent him. The fit is really good (Westy racks differ over the years so need to measure your rack anyway). He will make to your measure.
I also bought some SO-42 cabinet handles and lamp covers from him and they are better repros than anyone and just like the originals (I can tell). I keep them as spare because the original plastics are getting brittle and crack. My advice would be to do the same before he stops producing them Confused .
Attatched some pictures of what he made for me
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pillansii
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:37 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent communication. Good prices for terrific reproduced So42 pieces.
My parts arrived quicker from him in Poland than some I’ve purchased in the US. Great Samba member don’t hestitate to buy those hard to find parts from him.
kevsplitty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered parts off Jacek a couple of weeks ago, arrived safe & sound, great communication. Would definately buy off him again,top fella
kevsplitty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another order from Jacek arrived yesterday within a few days ,top fella
Old Volks Club
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very nice product. Satisfied customer here. Thank you for the hoops.
Buses=1956kombi,1958kombi,1960dbldrwkthru,1963crew,1964S033,1966S044,1966kombi,1967kombiwlkthru
Bays=69snglcb,69panel,69factoryhighroof,70westypoptop,70westy
Type3=1965notch
Type181=73thing
Watercooled=2005GLI6speedVR6
OVP
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Longrifle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great products with superior communication. I would not hesitate to do business with him again or recommend him to others. Shipping was about 2 1/2 weeks from Warsaw to So. Cal, not bad at all.

67’ sedan
66’ SO-42
vicdan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great communication, great products for my SO42! Thanks so much Jacek for having these items available for us bus owners!!!
PopsGFK
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller. Top quality product and excellent communication.
perello
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:47 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks Jacek!

Perfect product ans incredible delivery...you are the man!

[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:34 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

“A honest and straight forward dude”, scuba steve says. I agree.
I have ordered twice from Jack. Heater Tube Covering & Tire Hanger. USPS somehow returned the Hanger to him. He put a lot of effort into resolving the issue & re-mailing the parts. Very Professional. I am quite impressed.
nestbedding
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I LOVE JACK! There, I said it. The guy is awesome, suggest anyone use him.
timmeubanks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

My Canvas Tilt for my seamed gate double cab arrived today from Poland. It is AWESOME! Jacek was such a pleasure to work with and the product is perfect! I stopped working and had to go install it on the truck right away. Thank you Jacek! Great communication

Current: 1962 Anthracite Ragtop Bug and 1960 Dove Blue Double Cab
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Sterkman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

After the roof rack covers Jack did something else for me. I asked him to do some custom tent pole bags for me. I wanted to pemanently strap the tent poles in bags on my roof rack. So he did two pole bags for me. 4 straps per bag for secure fastening and then the cover over it. I got tired of them lying around in the van. I also asked him to do a new tent bag for my big top tent. Very pleased with his work. Very good guy to work with. Below some pictures.
Pole bags strapped to the rack:

Cover over it, he placed the straps exactly as I asked him;

Tent bag;

galexander
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jacek!!!

Makes amazing SO42 cabinet handles!
Fast delivery.
Excellent craftmanship!
thank you!!
Gary
Round ROck, Texas
aerosilver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a prop rod from Jacek, great part, great seller, good communication and shipping. A++
CaLiBus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:38 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jacek is an incredible communicator and his quality of work is top notch! Very pleased with the ordering experience from Jacek!

A very big thank you Jacek!
johny__utah
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a Subhatch prop rod. Excellent quality and very well made. Great communication. Look forward to buying more from him! Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Plant6367
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Grey Vinyl Insulation Cover set for 62-67 Bus

I was search everywhere website nothing, I cant find for long time, I knew he will make I will waiting... I can trust him(because he was help me Restore Jalousie Windows)he only one make Grey Vinyl Insulation cover, arrived here I open box saw grey Vinyl Insulation Wow excellent!! Amazing!! and professional!!, I very happy with his product, want say big thank to Jacek for hard work, he very honest and helpful and easy communication, fast replying. Thank you. Very Happy
Wolfsburg Classics
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I got a little black box from Jacek today and oh my this guy does some nice work!!!
His so23 Westy privy pole bags are insanely correct compared to an original.
His roof rack covers are just spot on.
His so23/so34 sub hatch prop rods are correct in every detail right down to the Westy tan paint on the ends.
His curtain bungees are the best Ive seen and finish is incredible.

This guy really has the passion in him to make the most correct parts you will see.
I helped him with a few details but he delivered on the details.

Lets get that next part underway Jacek.

No issues with anything this guy does, hes a class act through and through!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: