Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

krautclassicparts - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
bluethunder-1835
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

This guy just did a perfect job on my speedometer. Perfect service and 100% reliable! Thank you Thorsten.
Regards, Michel
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
57phil
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a couple of items on june 7 , I received these items on june 15 . These were packed well , items shipped were either nos or very good as shown in the ads . Did I forget to tell you 8 DAYS to Central Cali , just awesome . Why by from anybody else !
Thanx Thorsten Regards 57Phil
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Berf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received an absolutely beautiful 7/66 140 kph speedometer yesterday. Great value, fast shipping, and will do business again with Thorsten!
oldboyvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:09 am    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just get it now. My husband very glad to get it. He waiting it everyday. When he get it, he very very happy and doesn't wait to install it at his bug. He say thank you so much to you for very good packing. He admire you a lot about a good condition of Wiper Blades it's still be good product as we used to brought from you.
Venice Motor Bikes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just wanted to chime in & say this is a very good seller!

I just received my yellow bus lenses & I'm very happy. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Great communication, quality product & lightning fast shipping from Europe.

Thank you!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
joefriday
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought an electrical part from Thorsten. He communicated with me very well. It arrived in the USA from Germany in about 10 days. The part was as described (nice) and packaged very well. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jacco Verveer Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:21 am    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good to deal with very well packed thank you

And great quality part
kaferMadness
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:43 am    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thorsten is a great samba member. His products, shipping and service are excellent.
Thanks Thorsten.
Jo-vws
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:59 am    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you, it's perfect.
I have received quickly and good packaging my parts (rims). Good description in the add. Thank you Thorsten !
May be an other order soon...
Dannys
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a speedo one year ago and now I bought an early original horn button, fast shipping, very good communication, great packaging to the US and item described just as it is, Thorsten is a professional and everyone should be comfortable doing business with him because sure I will in the future.
Thanks Thorsten
Best Regards
Daniel
Murt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hi
I just wanted to leave some feedback for Thorsten
I have bought 3 items from him, each has been perfectly packaged and arrived perfectly on time, and the quality has been outstanding
I would highly recommend him
Dave
2017 Golf GTD saloon
2008 VW EOS 2.0 TFSi
Who.Me? Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thorsten turned my '56 truck speedo round in just over a week. I had the patina look service and the odometer digits repainted.

He is up-front with his prices and the prices are good. You get a clear order form to state the work that you want done and he provides lots of before and after photos.

Good communication throughout too.

A very professional service.

Looking for info on my truck's history. Are you from Campbell California or nearby. Do you recognise it? ... http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=636786
Drew Ogden
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thorston is a top notch seller. This is my second transaction with him. I emailed him right before I had to head out and asked him to save the part. He saved the part (even with interest from others) and I sent money when I returned home several hours later. Both parts I have purchased from him are great quality, rare, and very reasonably priced. I rarely leave feedback, but you just can't ask for a better seller. Thanks!
jalivwb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought 2 nos euro spec bumper blades .
Fast shipper and a man of word.
Thanks
Second Air Force
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received a pair of headlights from Thorsten, and I couldn't be happier! They were even nicer than the ad described them, and his packaging of fragile items is top-notch. I definitely recommend anyone to purchase from him in the future!
UGLY VW Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

bought another bulb box from Thorsten. he has been very helpful w/ amassing my collection. the return customer discounts R the best. I will definitely continue 2 do so. probably the best guy to deal w/ on the Samba.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Zwitterkafer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

No worries here, folks. I received an early T2 headlight and a windshield washer pump motor, all in fabulous condition. The packaging of the items was excellent, as was the communication throughout. What more could one ask for? Thank-you Thorsten!
Mid West Dubber
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:09 am    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

Highly recommend this seller to anyone. Very professional service. I purchased a trip speedo chrome knob and it is perfect. Would definitely purchase from Thorsten again in future!
jshofstra
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

I received a spare tire gas can from Thorsten. It was well packed and exactly as advertised. I would not hesitate to purchase from Thorsten again.
myVW1982pickup
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thorsten is the Man when it comes to speedometer rebuilding. He has restored my 1968 speedo for use in my 1967 Beetle. And it is beautiful! Rolled back the OD and reset for my front tires (145x15). Cleaned and painted - it just like new. Give him a try, you'll be happy you did.

Bob Moore, Nevada, USA
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Jump to:
Page 14 of 18

Jump to: