Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

willem b - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: willem b
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
juasilva
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

William is an excellent seller, good communication, I got a Bosch switch for steering lock, product as described and fast shipmment from the Europe,
He is ta gentleman, Highly recommended.
Jo-vws
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:03 am    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very good !
I have received the clock very quicly, the quality is exactly like describe.
Thank you very much Willem !
nachole
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hi, the Shipment arrived perfect, very well protected.
The regulator hasn't been tested yet, but I think that it'll work correctly.
Great seller and very good communication.
I'm sure I'll buy more pieces again.
It was a pleasure
nick41
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:50 am    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks Willem - we'll packed and delivered without delay here in the UK - hope to deal with you again
Nick
Second Air Force
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

A pleasure to deal with Willem, my parts arrived promptly and perfectly packaged.

Thanks!
Scott
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great Seller!

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Loren
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

Willem was great to deal with. I ordered a part from him and the US post office screwed up and didn't deliver it. Luckily it was returned to Willem and he quickly popped it back in the mail. All in all I think it took 2 months to get the part, but it had noting to do with Willem and he always stayed in contact and was very patient. The part was nicely packed and exactly as described. Thanks Willem!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:03 am    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a 36 hp oil filler tube from Willem. Very good condition and fast shipping. A great deal.
Highly recommended seller.
Many thanks!
Jose
70Crew
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hard to believe my parts arrived that fast from the Netherlands at such a cheap shipping price. Go figure. Great seller, thanks!
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

I Purchased a pair of wiper arms from Willem this time.
Everything perfect!
Many thanks agan!
Jose
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

Again a perfect deal with Willem. Excelent seller.
Thank you!
yarrum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've brought from Willem before and I would buy from him again,always willing to help and fast responses to emails.International shipping is quick to get to Australia. The products are top notch (quality) Happy chappy thanks again regards Wayne (yarrum)
opasgarage
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:27 am    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

William is a serious seller. I'm glad do buy some nice stuffs from him again.
Big_E_Deluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

Trustworthy seller, I've purchased a few things from Willem. Great communication and quality items shipped safety. Thank you!

1958 VW Beetle - "Max": https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...highlight=
1959 VW Bus - "Hans" - Double Door Panel (sold): https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=746927
2014 Porsche 991.1 Carrera S
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Rambo917
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:09 pm    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recently purchased a brake/license light from William. It was a smooth transaction and he was a pleasure to do business with. I will be using him in the future!
RareAir
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased several items from Willem (NOS headlight visors and an accessory semaphore switch with light). Ordered, paid and received in under two weeks. Thanks, I love the parts
1959 Typ 117
1959 Typ 265
1961 356B
1966 Typ 151
1966 Typ 241
One eyed duck Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a foot dimmer switch from William - so easy to deal with and the part is great! Very Happy
Much appreciated indeed - thanks!
Steve
Nie zu alt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:09 pm    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a radio block-off plate from Willem. It arrived quickly and well packed. Great transaction - Thank you!

'66 VW Westfalia
'72 VW Westfalia
'04 Porsche Carrera 4S
Big_E_Deluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another item purchased, no issue. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Willem, A+ seller. Items are always as indicated, safely packed and shipped. Thank you!

1958 VW Beetle - "Max": https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...highlight=
1959 VW Bus - "Hans" - Double Door Panel (sold): https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=746927
2014 Porsche 991.1 Carrera S
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RareAir
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just completed my second transaction with Willem. Just as good service this around as the first time. Thanks for the headlight visors!
1959 Typ 117
1959 Typ 265
1961 356B
1966 Typ 151
1966 Typ 241
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: