Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

www.vdubengineering.com - flat - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: flat
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 07, 2024
Nevada Notch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: www.vdubengineering.com - flat - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just picked up one of Lanner's Cooler Support Rods. Built nicely and will look good supporting my KoolAir evaporative cooler.

Thanks, Lanner!
99% Resto-Custom Daily Driver
stavvyb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: www.vdubengineering.com - flat - [email protected] Reply with quote

Finally received the parts in the UK, few months later any anticipated. Parts are a good quality, now the fun beings!

Thanks Lanner
blue1303
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:34 am    Post subject: Re: www.vdubengineering.com - flat - [email protected] Reply with quote

stavvyb wrote:
Finally received the parts in the UK, few months later any anticipated. Parts are a good quality, now the fun beings!

Thanks Lanner

Hi,

Me too !!!

Parts received this week in France.
It was a long wait but the quality is there !
I will post pics when all will be assembled.

Thanks Lanner
rfreddy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:56 am    Post subject: Re: www.vdubengineering.com - flat - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great guy. Courteous, prompt and very easy to work with. Great seller and buyer.

Appreciate it Lanner
Goshen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: www.vdubengineering.com - flat - [email protected] Reply with quote

I received the caliper adapter for the 944 disc brake kit I am putting together for my 67 Split.
Now looking to get the rear set up but I am not able to reach Lanner.

My '67 Split Window Bus project :
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=634144

My '67 Maserati Blue Oceano Bug Build:
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=541870
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
CWAVE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: www.vdubengineering.com - flat - [email protected] Reply with quote

This is a great guy, committed to providing awesome parts for our great little cars.

Bought a couple things off him. Superfast shipping and top quality stuff.

Buy from with confidence!

Now I just have to get my car finished so I can start driving it and having fun.

Thomas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rhowde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: www.vdubengineering.com - flat - [email protected] Reply with quote

Lanner is an exceptional guy. His work is outstanding. I caught him just before he went on vacation and he still managed to send out my parts before he left. My first purchase was adding 944 hubs/rotors and Boxster calipers to my 69 panned bug. Everything fit as good as stock and worked at an insane level. Lets just say Boxster brakes are WAY overkill for a bug. LOL

This last purchase was to convert my Bay Window bus over to the same 944/Boxster setup as my bug.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Daddybus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: www.vdubengineering.com - flat - [email protected] Reply with quote

I'm a repeat customer. I previously bought and installed the aforementioned 944/Boxster front brake set up. I was concerned about parts availability and affordability for the Boxster calipers so I'm going to swap that set up for his Wilwood kit. Lanner is very knowledgeable and helpful. VDub Engineering parts are quality items. I'll post pictures after I make the swap.
Jorn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:42 am    Post subject: Re: www.vdubengineering.com - flat - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered some custom 944 brake parts for a bug from Lanner. I'm a newbee in the VW-scene and my first build has a lot of custom parts on it. Lanner provided me with a lot of good advice although a made a small purchase. I received the parts within a week from ordering shipped to the Netherlands. Very nicely made. I'll be a returning customer.

Thanks Lanner.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Classifieds Feedback
ronjonlasvegas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:52 pm    Post subject: Re: www.vdubengineering.com - flat - [email protected] Reply with quote

His parts are very nice and top quality. I have not installed them yet, but can tell they will work great. He also included installation instructions which is a nice surprise. He was slow to ship them to me. I ordered and paid on 11/10 and he did not get them to the shipper until 12/4. He told me he would ship the items a few days after my order. I checked in a couple of times and was told he was sorry that he got busy. My parts arrived on 12/14 and I have no problem waiting a month for good quality parts, but I wish his communication would have been better upfront. I am not sure if he was out of stock of one of my items or was just really busy, but if he would have told me what was going on that would have been better.
airheadkirk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:30 am    Post subject: Re: www.vdubengineering.com - flat - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a 944 Disk Brake to VW Type 2 conversion kit from Lanner and I am impressed so far. Package arrived quickly and the parts were wrapped and packaged well. The quality of the parts and the hardware are very good and installation instructions are included. On top of that it was the least expensive conversion kit that I could find.Communication with Lanner was good via email. His website is a little dated and could use some refreshing but the data on the page is accurate. Once my garage has turned from a deep freeze into something a little more friendly I will be installing the parts and I will update this feedback with regards to fit and function of the parts. So far so good. Recommend.
Ron G
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:42 pm    Post subject: Re: www.vdubengineering.com - flat - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased one of Lanner’s Strut bar kits very nicely built fits like a glove, the best part is it looks good too, I would not hesitate to buy anything from him. Great guy that makes quality parts.
ESSGAR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: www.vdubengineering.com - flat - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchase a steering wheel from flat vendoor, really cool 3 spoke steering wheel.
I recomended
doctorsemaphore
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:52 pm    Post subject: Re: www.vdubengineering.com - flat - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought the 944 to type 2 front brake conversion which has now been installed and is working great! During the install a few questions arose, and someone at Vdub Eng. returned my call quickly! Great company to deal with, quality product!
Bill T234
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: www.vdubengineering.com - flat - [email protected] Reply with quote

Lanner’s the man! He got my parts machined for the carbon cab! Top notch!

DBK Las Vegas
www.Letstalkdubs.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
1302Steve
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:37 am    Post subject: Re: www.vdubengineering.com - flat - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hi

A few years ago I crashed my 1303. I was running some of Lanners heavy duty tie rods. The tie rod ends broke but the tie rods are are still straight.

Steve

andyw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: www.vdubengineering.com - flat - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought 944 rear brakes off lanner, parts are excellent fit and quality and advice on wheels and sizes much appreciated, Buy with confidence Thanks Andy (UK)
Beetspeed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: www.vdubengineering.com - flat - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got the longer 1303 steering rods for my 944T spindles from Lanner many years ago. Works great!
Just received a set of Boxster caliper adapters for the front of the notchback, very nicely machined as well.
Quick turn/around, great info and help on what to do and what not, very reasonable pricing and complete with bolts and washers!

Tnx Lanner!
Walter
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
Olli from NJ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:45 am    Post subject: Re: www.vdubengineering.com - flat - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just finished installing Lanner's Wilwood Type 1 B/J front brake brackets. Excellent fit. The brackets land the Wilwood calipers dead center to the rotor. Communication with Lanner via e-mail was excellent and shipment was made as soon as the parts were produced. (they were out of stock)

Olli
J A Red
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:28 am    Post subject: Re: www.vdubengineering.com - flat - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a 944 front brake set from a buddy and it came with Lanner’s caliber adapter kit. Adapters are very well made. Ordered directly from lanner for the rear ebrake swans and he was good to deal with. I will be putting 944 brakes on all my stuff from now on and Lanner will be getting my business!
‘59 type2 light green Double Cab
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: