Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Chase Hill - cage66 - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: cage66
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 07, 2024
uclasccr7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:58 pm    Post subject: Great Seller! Reply with quote

I bought a set of 2" tubs for my 69 bay back in April and finally got around to having them installed.

Chase shipped them by the date promised. When the tubs came they were nice and clean. He provided good information regarding installation. I would definitely recommend these tubs for anyone that is looking to get their bay lower to the ground.

Thanks again Chase

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Thomas Hooper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a set of tubs and notche's from chase.
Couldn't have been easier.
They arrived promptly and the quality is impressive.
Pleasure to do business with.
matney1835
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:09 pm    Post subject: 3" inch Bay Window Tubs Reply with quote

Great product great guy would defiantly do business again. Cant wait to start the install. Thanks Again!
vwfan59
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:09 am    Post subject: VERY GOOD Reply with quote

Will buy form him again Cool
blakehathaway
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honest businessman and a real asset to the Vw community. Great doing business with you!
angelodub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:53 pm    Post subject: Mini tubs for 1962 Bus Reply with quote

I bought a set of mini tubs from Chase around the holidays last year. His product quality, manner of doing business, and communication are nothing short of TOP NOTCH Very Happy The tubs were the exact solution to my particular issue. He was even very helpful in answering other random Bus questions I had. I highly recommend this seller, thanks again Chase!
Snowave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:10 pm    Post subject: 2" Tubs Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Excellent quality and fit is superb. Definitely worth the money. Chase is a pretty cool dude too.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwbrian83
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: Chase Hill - cage66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you chase for a beautiful, quality set of tubs for my window bus! Fit great and look even better!
Slammed2tone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Chase Hill - cage66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Top Notch seller. Always was quick to get back to me. Described the car perfectly !! Definitely would recommend to others! Thanks Chase love the car, it's beyond my expectations!!!
dgizzle2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: Chase Hill - cage66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a set of tubs off chase then a year later decided I didn't need them for the original bus I bought them for and was building a later bus so I contacted him and told him I need a later style and he went above and beyond and sold my first set and I shipped them to the new owner and he even paid half the shipping then sent me a new set. and I also bought baywindow rear notches and everything was great quality i will buy from him again
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
linwine Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: Chase Hill - cage66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great product from a great dude
Used the mini tubs on a bus we are building worked out great
Thx Bergvision VW Bus Shop
Tuned Perfection
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Chase Hill - cage66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great guy to deal with. Grabbed a set of tubs from him for my DC since he advertised he had an extra set available. Won't get around to installing them for a few months, so don't know how they fit, but quality of work looks impressive. Packed well for international shipping. Thanks Chase!!
Yustrn
JHC Controla

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:23 am    Post subject: Re: Chase Hill - cage66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

He's the real deal.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jose nava
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:54 am    Post subject: Re: Chase Hill - cage66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller
Love the tubs
ODDER316
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:16 am    Post subject: Re: Chase Hill - cage66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent product, great communication, fast shipping, I’m super impressed with my adjustable drop spring plates. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a set. I’m sure I’ll be buying more from him in the future.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: