Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Chris Luray - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Chris Luray
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Dubfreak1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:50 am    Post subject: Chris Luray - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a set of pistons from Chris. What an awesome seller. His care in packaging saved the day as the outside of the flat rate box was really beat up, but the parts inside were safe
dockmaster Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Chris Luray - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent product with lightning fast shipping!!
sallittjob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Chris Luray - [email protected] Reply with quote

Can't say enough about how great of a seller Chris is. He was more than willing to work with me to land a deal that sent a vehicle from his shop in WA all the way to mine in NJ. Vehicle was EXACTLY as described down to the smallest of details which Chris was more than happy to go over with me in the extreme detail I desired.

Bottom line...Chris is as good a seller as you'll ever find and one of the nicest and most interesting people I've ever met in the VW community.

Thanks for the beautiful car and smooth transaction!

71' Super Beetle
1968cc DP

73' 412 Sedan
1679cc FI

75' Westy
1800cc FI
Harris
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Chris Luray - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received some NOS Empi compensator straps. Well packaged. Fast shipping. Chris does a good job. Wish all sellers were like Chris.

Lou
Dallas
DonWesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Chris Luray - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent product with lightning fast shipping!! I agree
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Chris Luray - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a nice rear hatch glass from Chris. Wrapped carefully and mailed fast. a pleasure to do business with ! - Gary
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vw128
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Chris Luray - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good deal. Everything is ok.
very good communication, fast shipping.

Sent to france without any problems

Regards
ovalchris.54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Chris Luray - [email protected] Reply with quote

Chris is a great Seller and packs items with care and ships fast. His prices are on point and I recommend him to anyone looking for a positive experience! Thanks again Chris!
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Chris Luray - [email protected] Reply with quote

Sold him a Bus part.

Everything went great - super fast payment
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: