Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Kaefer-Nostalgie
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Wakond
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:55 am    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - Francisco - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have bought a blank ID plate at end of March. I got it yesterday, which is a super reasonable delivery time, if you consider that I am living in Hungary Smile The packaging was top-notch as well!

The plate itself is perfectly shaped and looks exactly as the original, an accurate reproduction!

I really recommend Kaefer-Nostalgie to anybody who is keen to get the highest quality goods.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jorn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - Francisco - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some early chrome inner handles en winders from Walter. Very nice parts. Got the parts in a few days, even dough i live on another continent. I have original handles as well, but these replica’s are very nice. Chrome is very nice as well.

Jorn
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Classifieds Feedback
51deluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - Francisco - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just purchased an item from Walter and I had an issue with it so Walter was very quick and professional to resolve the issue extremely fast. Thanks Walter for being so courteous and helpful I look forward to doing more business with you.
Stephen B
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - Francisco - [email protected] Reply with quote

Incredible how fast and efficient this company is. When I had a parcel sent to me in Seattle, there was a small problem with one of the items. Lucky for me I dealt with a company that actually cares about their customers and our quest to keep and restore an automotive relic of history... of course the Bug!!! The were able to replace the part and get it to me in Victoria, BC, Canada, where I had relocated. Thanks a lot. I will always check these guys out anytime my 57 oval or my 68 big needs a parts. You all should do the same. Thanks Walter!
AndrewCologne
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - Francisco - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased via their german Ebay shop "Vintagewagen-de" an aluminium trim set for my 1950 split bug.

I had a very nice and courteous exchange with Walter.
Delivering was very quick and the quality is very good, almost identical to a NOS set! So I'm very pleased and can surely recommend him and Im looking forward to the next purchase at Kaefer Nostalgie.
lamekan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:49 am    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

hello walter is the perfect person for shopping, for me the missing products at a reasonable price ... thank you very much ..

in a word reliable people ..
igtoth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:07 am    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

Fast and furious... Huge Thanks to Walter!

Ighor Toth
empiracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

I’ve done several purchases with KN over the years, always quality parts , i recently had a glitch with a parts and they were quick to replace it
Many thanks for the quality parts, reasonable shipping and outstanding customer service 👍🏿
Smittys Smoothies
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

I ordered parts from these guys, got them in 3 days and they looked and fit great. Thanks again!
1957 Bug Vert
1958 Ragtop Bug
1967 21 Window Bus
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Oljefläck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:13 am    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

Top notch seller nice parts overall allgood
http://www.garaget.org/?car=234141
kafer52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

I just received another order of several parts from Walter. All looks great and arrived quickly and well packaged. Walter produces quality parts and has excellent customer service. He has always provided me with frequent order status keeping me up to date. Thanks Walter!

Mark
vweds57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

Just got my zwitter rear glass from Walter. Super nice, super fast. I'm sure we'll do more business.
ATYPIK AUTO
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:34 am    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

it is not always easy to trust when you order a foreign country, walter has managed to give me confidence in his business. for me, who regularly need to place orders for my replicas, with products such as walter sells, it is very important to work in trust and seriousness. parts of very good quality and compliant, fast shipping, no surprises. A very good address!thanks walter!

nyrox
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

First time ordering and very happy with the parts i received. I was a little weary at first, especially when i received a defective part, but Walter and his team quickly made it right! I am very happy with the quality if what i received and will order again!

-Matt
kafer52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

I have ordered many, many parts from Walter over the past year and have always been completely satisfied with the product, pricing and delivery. It seems that I place a new order every few weeks. Very Happy

Mark
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

I've been watching Walters goodies for sale and finally ordered a bunch of screw-terminal oil pressure senders for spare engines that I having lying about. They came in a well-padded box shipped from Sao Paulo, BZ and look great, arrived safely. My only possible critique is that while they are similar in appearance they don't look "exactly" like the 60 year old oil pressure senders do. But I could see that in his photos and ordered them anyway. But they say "Made in Germany", they have the screw-terminals using a small hex head bolt (instead of later spade-terminals), and most importantly they have the correct specified pressure rating stamped into the base 0.3 - 0.6 bar (same as the old originals) for assumed perfect functionality. Interestingly two of these six senders appear to have a date code of 10 17 which I'll assume is Oct of 2017, and the other four senders have the date code of 3 19 which I'll assume is March of 2019. Very recent manufacture. FEP is embossed into the plastic of the sender and may be the name/initials of the manufacturer?

Overall I am impressed (although I have not installed or run one yet), but I can't imagine that these won't do a nice job on my old engines...

Thanks for a great transaction Walter! Well done!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
s.terrien
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:24 am    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

Walter was great to work with. Parts arrived quickly and of a very high quality. Will order from them again based on my experience!
johncocke356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

Terrific guy to work with, super communicator.
First time I ordered parts, and DHL delivered to the wrong address! Their proof was a picture of some other guy’s door.
So I called and they basically said that they could not back track the delivery because the driver’s gps was inoperative.
Eventually they did find and delivered it.
During the week it was missing, Walter was totally standup and ready to send a replacement, but luckily the original showed in time.
Oh yeah, the part was great too.
DHL, not so much...
red coral
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

Hi,

I have ordered several times parts at Kaefer-Nostalgie. I always recieved the parts verry fast even if they had to come over to Belgium.

The parts are of a very good quality and fit perfect on my Splitbeetle and Ovals.

Some parts were missing and they did everething possible to get the missing parts back to me.

Good service, nice parts and a happy customer. More orders will follow!

Greetings from Brussels, Belgium.
kafer52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:49 am    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

Thanks again Walter! I've had a couple more purchases since end of year and have always been extremely happy with the parts and delivery. Thanks for all the parts you provide to the Split VW hobby!

Mark
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Jump to:
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: