Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

16CVs - [email protected] - stacy schneider
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: 16CVs
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re: stacy schneider - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some wiper blades, excellent transaction. Thanks!
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Nekobasu
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: stacy schneider - [email protected] Reply with quote

I posted my payment for a air of rebuilt motors and regulators from him and had them in two days. His turn around was really quick. The proof is in the pudding though and I installed these without a hitch and now my windows go up and down like they did when it was new. Thanks Stacey!
JPT
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: stacy schneider - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great transaction with Stacey. Fast shipment.

Thanks!
CdnVWJunkie Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:46 am    Post subject: Re: stacy schneider - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a RF window motor and regulator from Stacy. Shipping took longer than anticipated but we got it solved and he returned the regulator quickly. Thanks Stacy. Will do business again.

Rob
shikingb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: stacy schneider - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a refurbished OEM electric motor and regulator for my 87 Vanagon Westfalia Camper. These items replaced an after market motor & regulator which would not open 100% leaving a little window sticking out which was an annoyance for anyone resting their arm on the opening - passenger side. Anyway, Stacy offered to install the parts since we live nearby. Everything was fantastic: Very responsive, friendly, knowledgeable, etc. I highly recommend him!
alsinopoli
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:51 pm    Post subject: Re: stacy schneider - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased the sliding glass for the middle window of my 91 Vanagon from Stacy S. He facilitated the glass fabrication process and the final product was exactly as he described it would be. It perfectly matches with the rest of the window. I couldn't have asked for anything better. In addition, because I was not able to find someone around me capable of assembling the window, he offered to assemble it for me. The entire process took only a couple of weeks. Lastly, he went the extra step of working directly with my insurance company to handle the claim. Overall I was extremely pleased with the result. It was a great pleasure to do business with Stacy and I highly recommend him. Thank you!
vwtoby64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: stacy schneider - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a Hazet 2569 from Stacy, it was perfectly packaged, and even better than described. In addition, there was a bonus gift thrown in! Thanks Stacy for the flawless transaction.

Collector of all things Hazet.

For guidance on Hazet toolkits: Hazetguide.com

1964 Ruby red sedan
1962 Yukon yellow convertible
2018 Black Tiguan SEL Premium
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
VWeGoBeachNow
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: stacy schneider - [email protected] Reply with quote

When my power window regulator takes a dump I know who to go to and i'm back on the road in a jiffy. Stacy is the man!

Huge thanks again!
4spd
dabaron
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: stacy schneider - [email protected] Reply with quote

Stacy is a rock star, super easy to deal with and fast service. if you need your power window regulators or motors serviced, do yourself and your blood pressure a favor, have Stacy do it.

BiWerks Design, LLC
Bill D
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: stacy schneider - [email protected] Reply with quote

I sent my broken 1990 vanagon electric window regulator to Stacy for rebuild. He answered all my questions and did the rebuild and back in the mail to me very quick. After installation it seemed to work like new. Very positive experience and I recommend you do the same... the rebuild is much smoother operating and quieter than the after market replacements available as of summer 2020.
Bill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
autobhahn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: stacy schneider - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a wiring harness from Stacy. Arrived just as described, packed & shipped promptly with tracking number provided, no issues.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dobryan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: stacy schneider - [email protected] Reply with quote

Stacy sent me a refurbished power window regulator and motor to replace the messed up one I had in my '90 euroBus project. Excellent quality. No problems.

"To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive." Robert Louis Stevenson

MD>Canada>AK>WA>OR>CA>AZ>UT>WY>SD
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=620646

Building a bus for travel in Europe (euroBus)
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=695371

The Western Syncro build
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=746794
Gnarlodious Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: stacy schneider - [email protected] Reply with quote

Power window regulator is working smoothly. Stacy took care of me with some special attention to the broken unit. Thanks!
jacksonpm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: stacy schneider - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a 5 speed shifter from Stacy. It is exactly as described, and arrived well packaged and when he said it would. He's a pleasure to do business with.
JPT
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: stacy schneider - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another smooth transaction with Stacy. Thanks for the sliders! Highly recommend him for any transaction.
J.A.P.III
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: stacy schneider - [email protected] Reply with quote

Stacy rebuilt a couple of power window motors, he did one for free due to a mail mix-up he got them on a Monday and had the one I needed in on Wednesday
He kix ass.
dart330
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: stacy schneider - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just did my first power window regulator swap using Stacy's rebuild service. He was super easy to deal with, shipped next day, and everything worked great.

Previous Buses: 59 Westy, 60 Westy, 74 Bus, 82 Westy, 85 Westy, 87 Syncro
Checkout my Syncro Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JSWhLS7jLY
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: stacy schneider - [email protected] Reply with quote

i apologize for not posting this earlier Embarassed

a lot of that was due to not buying something that was listed, but it's my fault for not leaving feedback.

anyway, Stacy did a cross country relay race for some glass i wanted for my Vanagon. i know it was an epic pain in the ass for him to do yet he did it anyway and i couldn't thank him enough.

basically he helped get me a stack of windshields that weren't available here in Connecticut. he was great to deal with and kept in good contact. stand up guy that i have no problem handing him money. A+ 100% good guy!

my reason for switching to subaru is my german car was turning chinese so i said fuck it and went japanese.......
[email protected] wrote:
most VW enthusiasts are stuck in 80's price land.

Jake Raby wrote:
Thanks for the correction. I used to be a nice guy, then I ruined it by exposing myself to the public.

Brian wrote:
Also the fact that people are agreeing with Skills, it's a turn of events for samba history
snoop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:48 am    Post subject: Re: stacy schneider - [email protected] Reply with quote

Yes, Stacy is awesome! Long story short, through his patience, knowledge and kindness my 1 previously non-operating and 1 Ok functioning power window motors now operate great! Should they ever fail, they'll be on their way to Stacy for his expert rebuild.

Stacy is a treasure to the vanagon community!

mike
aroldoaguilar
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: stacy schneider - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great Customer Service!!!
Very recommended.
Thanks Stacy
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: