Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Anyplace in USA who imports Reimo Roof kits and retails them?
Forum Index -> Eurovan Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thoragaverung
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:36 pm    Post subject: Anyplace in USA who imports Reimo Roof kits and retails them? Reply with quote

Looking for a Reimo roof, can't find anybody to sell me one.

Any ideas?
Gruppe B
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Anyplace in USA who imports Reimo Roof kits and retails them? Reply with quote

Ask for Bjorn
https://vanagonwestfaliaparts.com/search?type=product&q=reimo

I heard Cole might be a Reimo Dealer
www.cavevan.com
njt1rider
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Anyplace in USA who imports Reimo Roof kits and retails them? Reply with quote

Cole is a reimo dealer. Contact him. Shipping could be a hurdle though.
Gruppe B
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Anyplace in USA who imports Reimo Roof kits and retails them? Reply with quote

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/csw/ctd/d/1993-volkswagen-eurovan-pop/6696069702.html

Only $2000 for a complete parts Weekender. Using the top from this would provide a factory conversion to your van and comes with everything you need for the conversion. Best of all its in your neighbourhood!

Check out the thread "a little Eurovan buidling" documenting the whole process
Zeitgeist 13
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Anyplace in USA who imports Reimo Roof kits and retails them? Reply with quote

I got the impression that he needs a LWB top.

'89 Bluestar ALH w/12mm Waldo pump, PP764 and GT2052
'01 Weekender --> full camper
y u rune klassik?
Thoragaverung
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:27 am    Post subject: Re: Anyplace in USA who imports Reimo Roof kits and retails them? Reply with quote

Gruppe B wrote:
https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/csw/ctd/d/1993-volkswagen-eurovan-pop/6696069702.html

Only $2000 for a complete parts Weekender. Using the top from this would provide a factory conversion to your van and comes with everything you need for the conversion. Best of all its in your neighbourhood!

Check out the thread "a little Eurovan buidling" documenting the whole process

I'm aware of the donor there... It's an option.

I was interested in the smaller Mushroom style roof because I mainly want head room over the cooking space, and also I figure a smaller hole has less structural impact to the roof. I'm still looking for info on what, if anything, Westfalia did to reinforce the roofs on these things.
jakefromstatefarm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Anyplace in USA who imports Reimo Roof kits and retails them? Reply with quote

You should call Cole and ask him about Reimo vs a Donor Weekender. He is super knowledgeable and can walk you through pros/cons. If you are patient and a little obsessed, you should be able to find a decent donor for $1,000.
wildenbeast
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: Anyplace in USA who imports Reimo Roof kits and retails them? Reply with quote

GruppeB posted this vendor in another thread. I had not heard of them before but they list the Reimo tops on their website:
https://vanagonwestfaliaparts.com/collections/led-...t4-eurovan
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Eurovan All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: