Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Quick question about AAF ECU operation
Forum Index -> Eurovan Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
bunkbed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:47 pm    Post subject: Quick question about AAF ECU operation Reply with quote

I'm trying to sort out an idle issue detailed in this thread, but I thought this question might deserve its own post. Should my '93 start and run with the ECM relay removed? It won't idle on its own, but I can start it and rev it with the #3 relay position empty. Plugging the ECM relay back in changes nothing.

Does that seem right? Confused
bunkbed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: Quick question about AAF ECU operation Reply with quote

bump!
bunkbed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Quick question about AAF ECU operation Reply with quote

VCDS gives me the code for no signal coming from MAP sensor. I verified that the sensor is getting 5V, so I'm going to take a shot at replacing the MAP sensor myself.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Eurovan All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: