Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Hot VW's Steve Stanford renderings
Forum Index -> Reader's Rides Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
EmpiGT
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:40 pm    Post subject: Hot VW's Steve Stanford renderings Reply with quote

Hey anyone out there have any photo's of the early 90's rendering drawings from hot vw's. I'm really wanting pics of the 21 window concept he drew. Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
scarab_notch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one?

https://www.facebook.com/Stevestanforddesigns/phot...mp;theater
EmpiGT
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Hot VW's Steve Stanford renderings Reply with quote

Bringing back this old thread. I keep finding myself looking for this pic. That isn't the one I was looking for. I looked thru his others and didn't see it. This pic didn't look like it had and body structure from an original vw splitty. But looked to be what vw could have built as a new vw bus. I'm not sure what issue of hotvw's it was in. It was red and white
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
luftkuhlers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:12 am    Post subject: Re: Hot VW's Steve Stanford renderings Reply with quote

this one? (scroll down one row)

http://picbear.online/steve_stanford_designs
EmpiGT
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: Hot VW's Steve Stanford renderings Reply with quote

I looked thru all those. None of them. I saw the Bay/split 21 rendering. Maybe it wasn't a Steve Stanford. It was in hot vw's this was early 90s. I guess I'll dig and see if I can find it. Thanks for the help.
hitest
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Hot VW's Steve Stanford renderings Reply with quote

You might consider contacting him directly- I'm sure he's got 10 times as many renderings than what he supplied to HotVWs.

He might be flattered and very helpful- I find that among many artists of varied genres.

I wonder what the nut looks like.

'62 L390 151, '62 L469 117, '63 L380 113, '64 L87 311, '65 L512 265, '65 L31 SO-42, '66 L360 251, '68 L30k 141, '71 L12 113, '74 ORG 181

FU#5
chickengeorge
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Hot VW's Steve Stanford renderings Reply with quote

hitest wrote:
You might consider contacting him directly- I'm sure he's got 10 times as many renderings than what he supplied to HotVWs.

He might be flattered and very helpful- I find that among many artists of varied genres.

Very true. I contacted a Native American artist last year to see if she had installments at any other galleries than the one's I'd checked at. I was looking for a cuff from her with a raven design for my wife, for our anniversary. When she got back to me, she said she would design a cuff just for her...with inscription! And this was an artist who designed the 2010 Olympic medals as well as some Canadian mint coins. Not a yokel.
EmpiGT
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Hot VW's Steve Stanford renderings Reply with quote

Cool. I give that a try.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Reader's Rides All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: