Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Burgundy Ron - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Burgundy Ron
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
wigiss
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a deluxe cargo doors for my 1966 Split bus and I needed them ASAP. Ron was very responsive to emails and provided 2 days shipping.
Highly recommended seller!
Rag53
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ron is a good honest seller!!

Thanks again Ron!!
teru
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller. Part arrived fast with no damage. As described.
bramyoga
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I am a buyer from Indonesia.

I bought a vert windshield frame for my 1974 super beetle sedan converting to vert version.

Ron was very friendly and responsive to emails and his words are trustworthy. I ask him to clip the frame to reduce my shipping cost, and he gladly did it.

As promised he sent the item over the weekend.

Highly recommended seller! Keep it up.
Stephen B
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:31 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Really easy guy to deal with, happy that finally I got someone who sells and gives his customers the time of day. Parts were as described.
JB1956
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:21 am    Post subject: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered a set of wing windows from him with only 2 requests. that they work, and the glass matched. He took a while to get them shipped which isn't an issue. He specified that he had a set that was a little rusty, which again I was okay with. Finally got them, they were a little crusty, but no biggie, until I tried to manipulate the latches. 1 worked, the other snapped in half under the window. I asked him if he had any other frames he could send out. He responded and said sure. Never heard a peep from him again. Ended up completely rebuilding my original frames with all new hardware and rubber. Only good thing is I was able to use the matching, scratched glass he had sent me. So if you deal with him, be warned. Not everything is as it seems.
Mcflem74
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

He took the time to make sure the parts he sent were what i needed. And the price and shipping was very reasonable. Thanks so much
latinporsche911
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have bought quite a number of parts through the years. He has been cool and easy to work with. Recently, he has been more busy, so responding may take a little bit, but other wise we have had good communication and interactions. Parts have been as he described them and their respective pictures. Any concerns and questions he has been good in answering them.
Thanks Aaron
Best
rauschenbach
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good doing business with Ron. Fast on emails and shipped and packaged well. Asset to TheSamba community.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Freebirdbeachbum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a heater channel from Ron that was shipped and received promptly and just as promised.
1972 Honda CB750 Four
1980 Honda 500CX Custom
1968 Benelli Cobra
1965 Moto Guzzi Lodola GT
71truckster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Really easy guy to deal with, parts were as described.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Vanbuskirk312
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Needed a dash clip. Ron is very accommodating. Would love to purchase from him again.
VolkzBitz Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ron is a very respected seller. He communicated well and the parts arrived. Thanks Ron

Der Vergaser Meister
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
polopapin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:55 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ron took time to find what I was looking for.
Parts were in very good shape, the surprise was that I received more than expected !!!

Easy to deal with

Regards

Ben
SeRvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered some items from Ron great service and shipping thanks Ron
sfellows48
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ron supplied me with 2 German front fenders for me SB Sport restoration and EV conversion. The fenders that he sent are very solid with no rust or dents. They were shipped as promised via Greyhound and pickup at the terminal was seamless.
Thank you Ron!
Neilwheels
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I contacted Ron regarding a bumper add he had posted. I was interested in the accessory blade attached, asked if he would sperate, made him an offer, he accepted and we made arrangements to meet. Smooth transaction all the way... excellent communication! Thanks and much appreciated Very Happy
vwsters626
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a number of items from Ron, good communication, timely responses to emails and if items were short in count Ron made things right and send the rest right away. Good seller in my opinion and I would do business with him for sure. Thank you Ron for everything.
VWHotSauce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:39 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great deal and fast shipping. I like to talk in short sentences and he got it. Good to go.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jouca_1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Honest person.

Compliant product.

He answered all my questions, sent the requested photos.

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Page 14 of 16

Jump to: