Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Help needed - Sliding Door Window
Forum Index -> Eurovan Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
This page may contain links to eBay where the site receives compensation.
Jeff-Dub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:56 pm    Post subject: Help needed - Sliding Door Window Reply with quote

I am looking for a replacement window for the sliding door on my 95 Eurovan. All the windows behind the driver and passenger door windows are original and they are tinted. I have found the replacement window part but it only comes in clear and green. Any suggestions on finding a tinted window? Thanks.
tweeter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:52 am    Post subject: Re: Help needed - Sliding Door Window Reply with quote

Kinda beat up but I was looking for a clear one and saw this:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1992-2003-OEM-VW-EuroVan-...Sw1i5bo1WB
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Eurovan All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: