Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Scott Dempster of KGPR Selling Private Stash/NOS/Rare Ghia Parts
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Ghia Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
demley
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:24 am    Post subject: Re: Scott Dempster of KGPR Selling Private Stash/NOS/Rare Ghia Parts Reply with quote

Hi Scott
For a ‘67 ghia vert an original dash cap or even one from HOG
Thanks
Don
xzener
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: Scott Dempster of KGPR Selling Private Stash/NOS/Rare Ghia Parts Reply with quote

I know this is probably a shot in the dark, but I've been looking for a 67 radio knob... They are impossible to find.
KGCoupe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: Scott Dempster of KGPR Selling Private Stash/NOS/Rare Ghia Parts Reply with quote

xzener wrote:
I know this is probably a shot in the dark, but I've been looking for a 67 radio knob... They are impossible to find.

If it matters, your post above says '67 radio knob, and your ad states "Looking for a radio knob for my 1968 Karmann Ghia Sapphire radio.".

The '67 and '68 radio knobs may be the same for all I know, but if not then you might want to clarify which it is you're actually looking for.
c21darrel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: Scott Dempster of KGPR Selling Private Stash/NOS/Rare Ghia Parts Reply with quote

They are different.
Story time.
Since I welded the 67 dash in my 68 I wanted a 67 radio to match. I found the correct Sapphire, had it restored and then i needed knobs too. I found one at a swap meet...but i looked at 3 or 4 swaps til i found it. I found more but wasnt willing to part w/ $40-50 for one knob. The last knob i found in one of my old tool boxes. I had a 67 vert back in the 80's, when i swapped out that old stereo i must have chucked the knob into the tool box. (Rule #1, Dont throw anything away). So I got lucky. Sort of.
I'll keep my eye out for you Xzener
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=693583&highlight=67+dc
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
xzener
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Scott Dempster of KGPR Selling Private Stash/NOS/Rare Ghia Parts Reply with quote

Thanks Darrel!

KGCoupe wrote:

If it matters, your post above says '67 radio knob, and your ad states "Looking for a radio knob for my 1968 Karmann Ghia Sapphire radio.".

Edited the ad. Thanks KGCoupe!
tims57LL
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Scott Dempster of KGPR Selling Private Stash/NOS/Rare Ghia Parts Reply with quote

How about a complete ‘58 Ghia horn ring? Thanks!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Balmoral1958
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Scott Dempster of KGPR Selling Private Stash/NOS/Rare Ghia Parts Reply with quote

Also after 1974 window scrapers - both sides
!984 911 Targa
PeteSC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Scott Dempster of KGPR Selling Private Stash/NOS/Rare Ghia Parts Reply with quote

Do you have a screw terminal Ghia ignition switch? Thanks!
John Moxon Premium Member
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:16 am    Post subject: Re: Scott Dempster of KGPR Selling Private Stash/NOS/Rare Ghia Parts Reply with quote

PeteSC wrote:

Scott is away until 15th November Pete.

In his opening post...
Scott@KGPR wrote:
(FYI I will be out of the country for 4 weeks starting Oct 18th).

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tommu
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Scott Dempster of KGPR Selling Private Stash/NOS/Rare Ghia Parts Reply with quote

Scott@KGPR wrote:
NOS Lowlight parts; I have about 100-200
We were almost put out of business by a web developer (that I think worked for some nasty competition! Twisted Evil ), but all of our KGPR parts can now be found at www.Airheadparts.com.

I was really worried for you guys when that happened, very glad you're still in business. If you need someone help out with backups for your new site - PM me!
PeteSC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:33 am    Post subject: Re: Scott Dempster of KGPR Selling Private Stash/NOS/Rare Ghia Parts Reply with quote

John Moxon wrote:
PeteSC wrote:

In his opening post...
Scott@KGPR wrote:

Thanks John. I saw that but figured it was best to park my question here in the thread for Scott to reply at his convenience, instead of in my head where it's likely to be lost into the abyss. Very Happy Very Happy
John Moxon Premium Member
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:07 am    Post subject: Re: Scott Dempster of KGPR Selling Private Stash/NOS/Rare Ghia Parts Reply with quote

PeteSC wrote:
John Moxon wrote:
PeteSC wrote:

In his opening post...
Scott@KGPR wrote:

Thanks John. I saw that but figured it was best to park my question here in the thread for Scott to reply at his convenience, instead of in my head where it's likely to be lost into the abyss. Very Happy Very Happy

Good thinking. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mellow Yellow 74
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:03 am    Post subject: Re: Scott Dempster of KGPR Selling Private Stash/NOS/Rare Ghia Parts Reply with quote

John Moxon wrote:

In his opening post...
Scott@KGPR wrote:

Trip must have been extended?
danny gabbard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: Scott Dempster of KGPR Selling Private Stash/NOS/Rare Ghia Parts Reply with quote

Looking for a NOS RHS solid back low light ghia outer door handle
Scott@KGPR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Scott Dempster of KGPR Selling Private Stash/NOS/Rare Ghia Parts Reply with quote

Yeah, I've got at least one. Give me a bid. Thx, Scott
danny gabbard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Scott Dempster of KGPR Selling Private Stash/NOS/Rare Ghia Parts Reply with quote

rcooled
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Scott Dempster of KGPR Selling Private Stash/NOS/Rare Ghia Parts Reply with quote

Hey Scott...how 'bout a solid-back driver's side outer door handle for a '67 Ghia. Chrome needs to be very good...no pitting.
'69.5 Ghia convertible and
'62, '63, '65, '69 Bugs (all long gone)
rick hicks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 1:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Scott Dempster of KGPR Selling Private Stash/NOS/Rare Ghia Parts Reply with quote

Looking for low light convertible waffle visors.

Thx
Rick
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Scott@KGPR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: Scott Dempster of KGPR Selling Private Stash/NOS/Rare Ghia Parts Reply with quote

NOS Lowlight parts; I have about 100
NOS later years I have 500
Super Rare good used stuff (usually lowlight or accessories) I have about 300 as well.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

I have the time (and more motivations. To offer this all up again.
YOU tell me what you need for your Ghia. I will spend the next two to three weeks digging your requests out. I will post these parts for about a week. High bidder gets the parts. I mean, what do I sell a real NOS 56 nose badge for???? The market has to tell me. (FYI I will be out of the country for 4 weeks starting sometime in Oct).

Let me say a big Thank You to all that have supported Karmann Ghia Parts and Restoration over the last 30 years. We were almost put out of business by a web developer, but all of our KGPR parts can now be found at www.Airheadparts.com. Thanks & Cheers, Scott

danny gabbard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: Scott Dempster of KGPR Selling Private Stash/NOS/Rare Ghia Parts Reply with quote

Funny , I tried to buy parts from you before , Maybe follow through for once ! LOL Little flakey in my book !
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Ghia All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: