Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Help me find 63 bug from California, now in Belgium/Germany???
Forum Index -> International Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
pdaddy68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:42 pm    Post subject: Help me find 63 bug from California, now in Belgium/Germany??? Reply with quote

Hey guys,
I recently came across a 1963 bug owners manual. In it I found all the original paperwork from purchase. It was ordered and delivered to a dealership in Beverly Hills Ca back in 1963. In my search I have found the car to have been sold to Gentleman Car SPRL in Melen Belgium back in 2013. Based on the sale price I am guessing this thing was restored. Its original color was Turquoise.
I know that I love learning all the history of my 63 and Im sure whoever owns this car would love to have these documents.
The VIN# is 5351284 and the original California license plate # is FZS 115
I hope someone can help me out.
Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pdaddy68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: Help me find 63 bug from California, now in Belgium/Germany??? Reply with quote

COME ON PEOPLE!! its for a good cause. I am trying to help someone out here..
1984 Jetta (white)
1963 type 1 (turkis)
1966 Type2 11 window
2008 Frontier king cab 4x4
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pdaddy68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Help me find 63 bug from California, now in Belgium/Germany??? Reply with quote

bump
1984 Jetta (white)
1963 type 1 (turkis)
1966 Type2 11 window
Eddo[B]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Help me find 63 bug from California, now in Belgium/Germany??? Reply with quote

pdaddy68 wrote:
bump

Melen is only 40 miles from my home, but it is in the French speaking region of Belgium. That is a pitty otherwise I could redirect you to the most known vw forum in Belgium, which is in dutch language.
Maybe you can contact that dealer yourself?
http://www.gentlemancar.be/default.aspx
pdaddy68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Help me find 63 bug from California, now in Belgium/Germany??? Reply with quote

I did make contact with a couple of people from the Gentleman Car on Facebook, they unfortunately ignored my request and must not be interested. In my search I made contact with the original owners son. His father passed away last year and he and his family would love to know where there fathers car ended up. It was the family car when they were younger. Hopefully someone knows where it is.
1984 Jetta (white)
1963 type 1 (turkis)
1966 Type2 11 window
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> International All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: